कुछ, कोई चीज़, कोई बात, कोई भी वस्तुकोई चीज, बढ़िया (वस्तु), अच्छा
- कुछ कुछsomethings
Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: कुछ और
(2) something like that :: ऐसा कुछ
(3) say something :: कुछ कहें
(4) something new :: कुछ नया
(5) something like :: कुछ इस तरह
(6) or something :: या कुछ और
(7) something like this :: कुछ इस तरह
(8) something in the way :: रास्ते में कुछ
(9) something to drink :: कुछ पीना
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
कुछ हद तक
4. some ::
5. aught ::
किसी प्रकार से
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and watch SOMETHING die over there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
You need to eat SOMETHING.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
If SOMETHING goes wrong,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
But you have SOMETHING more than that.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
...there's SOMETHING else I've been
wanting to say, but before I do, I just...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Hindi language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of something in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "something"
What something means in Hindi, something meaning in Hindi, something definition, examples and pronunciation of something in Hindi language.