कोई, कोई व्यक्ति, कोई न कोई
- कोई व्यक्तिकिसी
(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: कोई व्यक्ति
(2) someone else :: कोई और
(3) someone else's :: किसी और का
(4) date someone :: किसी के साथ डेट पर जाना
(5) look after someone :: किसी का ध्यान रखना
(6) anyone someone :: किसी को कोई भी
(7) see someone off :: किसी को विदा करना
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Looks like SOMEONE needs to put a
dollar in the almost-swear jar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
The only exception would be
if you threatened to kill SOMEONE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
What if SOMEONE takes the boat?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
You can't just replace SOMEONE you care
about with some other random person.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Hindi language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of someone in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "someone"
What someone means in Hindi, someone meaning in Hindi, someone definition, examples and pronunciation of someone in Hindi language.