कोई व्यक्ति, कोई न कोई, कोई एक, कोई मनुष्यकोई आदमी
(1) You are at a party, and you have been chatting to somebody who seems very nice.(2) Well, somebody has decided to do something similar, if not exactly what I had in mind.(3) More dangerously, there is the advice to get somebody who has a nosebleed to tip their head back.(4) When is somebody going to take responsibility for these costly failures and mistakes?(5) I'd like to be somebody(6) It is impossible to write an honest letter to somebody who may send it on to a third party.(7) It's terrific to be working with somebody who has the whole thing in perspective.(8) We are not interested in somebody who makes nominal moves on school improvement.(9) If you catch a big rainbow trout in a loch or river then make no mistake - somebody reared it and fed it.(10) Now they are hoping somebody will help them start their project all over again.(11) It is only a matter of time before somebody is killed in one of these cowardly attacks.(12) If ever there was somebody who looked like an all-action-hero pilot, it was this guy.(13) Claire decided that she must have fallen asleep at the party, and somebody had taken her home.(14) From the very first time we met he came out to me as being somebody who would take the type of approach we needed at the club.(15) The best thing to do, if you can, is to pass your expenses on for somebody else to bear.(16) Could somebody older please tell me what they know now, so that I can make use of it when I am an adult?
(1) some body :: कोई
(2) somebody else :: कोई और
(3) be somebody :: किसी को हो
(4) somebody like you :: आपकी तरह कोई व्यक्ति
(5) with somebody :: किसी के साथ
(6) rip somebody off :: किसी व्यक्ति को चीर
1. important person ::
2. VIP ::
3. public figure ::
4. notable ::
5. dignitary ::
6. worthy ::
7. someone ::
8. big name ::
9. household name ::
10. newsmaker ::
11. celebrity ::
12. star ::
13. superstar ::
14. grandee ::
15. luminary ::
16. leading light ::
रास्ता दिखाने वाला
17. celeb ::
18. bigwig ::
19. big shot ::
20. big cheese ::
21. hotshot ::
22. megastar ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why, because I'm king?
Piss on that. I want to hit SOMEBODY!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Is he dating SOMEBODY new?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Or SOMEBODY else knows
because they saw it in the folder.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Help! Somebody help!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Oh, my God. It's bad. Somebody kill me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: somebody
Meaning and definitions of somebody, translation in Hindi language for somebody with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of somebody in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "somebody"
What somebody means in Hindi, somebody meaning in Hindi, somebody definition, examples and pronunciation of somebody in Hindi language.