उचक्का, कायर, डरपोक, मुख़बिरछिपकर जाना, अधम व्यवहार करना, चालाकी का व्यवहार करना, चोर की तरह भाग जाना, आंख बचाकर आना-जानानीच, अधम मनुष्य, मुखबिर, चुगलखोर
- उचक्काघुसछिपकर जानेवालाsneakilyचापलूस
Noun(1) a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible(2) someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions(3) someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
Verb(1) to go stealthily or furtively(2) put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner(3) make off with belongings of others(4) pass on stealthily
Adjective(1) marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
(1) Is winter finally over, or is this just a sneak preview?(2) But if you are a chameleon, you can sneak in and move ahead with the furtiveness required in one-day cricket.(3) If you're riding a hold-up horse or a doubtful stayer you have to sneak him round, taking the shortest route around the inside and keeping him as relaxed and switched-off as possible.(4) A few stragglers return from lunch, and the April afternoon clouds are too threatening to tempt anyone to sneak out for an early tee time.(5) As I passed the house a third and final time, I managed to sneak a peek through the gap in the trees.(6) So, you know, to sneak someone onto a cruise ship, that would be almost an impossibility.(7) To all of you who have been patiently waiting, we are opening our doors for a sneak preview of our fantastic new space from December 20th through(8) I hoped that lofty ambition alone might sneak me through to the finals.(9) Come for a sneak preview on our initial findings!(10) My parents use to sneak me into jazz clubs when I was underage(11) Am I allowed a sneak preview of the next one, I ask?(12) She continued to read silently, her eyes glancing upwards to sneak a peek at Zach.(13) Since then I've received a newsletter every few months, and the occasional free ticket to see a sneak preview of an upcoming film.(14) Friday's first snapshots amounted to a sneak preview.(15) It sounds like something only a sneak would do, but I can't not do it.(16) Many who saw the new models at a sneak preview will have been surprised by the changing interface between driver and machine.
(1) sneak peek :: चोरी छिपे देखना
(2) sneak out :: चुपके से बाहर
(3) sneak in :: छिपकर जाना
(4) sneak preview :: पूर्वावलोकन उचक्का
(5) sneak away :: चुपके से निकल जाना
(6) sneak up :: चुपके से नजर बचा कर आना
(7) sneak off :: पतली गली से निकलना
(8) sneak around :: चुपचाप घूमना
(9) sneak attack :: चोरी छिपे हमला
(10) sneak into :: में घुसना
3. creep ::
4. smuggle ::
5. steal ::
6. slip ::
7. pilfer ::
8. furtive ::
9. exclusive ::
10. stealthy ::
sneak, sneaked, sneaker, sneakers, sneakily, sneaking, sneaks, sneaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't SNEAK up on a guy
when he's sitting on a log.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
or SNEAK out to the movies,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
And when he went to bed at night,
elves would SNEAK in...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Isn't it forbidden to SNEAK into their city
and steal their khaleesi?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
could I distract you
enough to SNEAK it away?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: sneak
Meaning and definitions of sneak, translation in Hindi language for sneak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sneak in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sneak"
What sneak means in Hindi, sneak meaning in Hindi, sneak definition, examples and pronunciation of sneak in Hindi language.