काट, तड़क, आशुचित्र, कड़क, कर्तन, ठंड का दौरआकस्मिक, अनियोजिततोड़ना, एकाएक फ़ोटो लेना, काटना, झपट लेना, टूटना, कड़कना, कड़क कर बोलना, चटकनाफ़ोटो, प्रेस बटन, गुस्से से कहना, काट लेना
Noun(1) the act of catching an object with the hands(2) a spell of cold weather(3) tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections(4) a crisp round cookie flavored with ginger(5) the noise produced by the rapid movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand(6) a sudden sharp noise(7) a sudden breaking(8) the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed(9) an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera(10) a fastener used on clothing; fastens with a snapping sound(11) any undertaking that is easy to do(12) the act of snapping the fingers; movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand(13) (American football, between the legs
Verb(1) utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone(2) separate or cause to separate abruptly(3) break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension(4) move or strike with a noise(5) close with a snapping motion(6) make a sharp sound(7) move with a snapping sound(8) to grasp hastily or eagerly(9) put in play with a snap(10) cause to make a snapping sound(11) lose control of one's emotions(12) bring the jaws together(13) record on photographic film
(1) Behind them a snap sounded followed by a voice, ├ö├ç├┐You people, what are you doing?├ö├ç├û(2) Agility courses and obedience trials are a snap for the cattle dog, so are intense sessions with Frisbee or flyball.(3) Having deliberately created speculation about a snap election, Howard is now in a position to say that the only way to end the speculation is by holding one.(4) Beattie says his decision to call a snap election has been based on the need to urgently repair the state's system of child protection.(5) The sharp snap of her mother's voice pierced her reverie.(6) Kevin just managed to snap his mouth shut then before he can say the last of the sentence├ö├ç┬¬(7) That's my snap judgment after listening to him for about two minutes and not wanting to put up with any more slow-moving banalities.(8) All of a sudden there was a loud snap behind Heather in the forest.(9) Still, other than the song I feel restless, irritated, lost and ready to snap at the slightest provocation.(10) That quick snap enables the pitcher to get more movement on his pitches.(11) The sudden ceasing of motion made her eyes snap open.(12) Again don't worry about the quality; it can be a passport photo or a holiday snap !(13) Kitna played every offensive snap and was the league's comeback player of the year.(14) Controlling the king was a snap - much easier than controlling his strong willed daughter.(15) My mother would make a snap judgment about him the moment she saw him, and, whether it be good or bad, when she heard he got me pregnant, all hell would break loose.(16) There was a snap like the cracking of a whip, amplified several times, accompanied by a brilliant flash of deep-blue light.
(1) cold snap :: ठंडी तस्वीर
(2) snap up :: गाली देना
(3) to snap :: तस्वीर लेने के लिए
(4) snap out :: बाहर निकलो
(5) snap out of it :: इसे बाहर निकालो
(6) snap off :: टुकड़े करें
(7) snap ring :: स्नैप रिंग
(8) snap on :: पर तस्वीर
(9) snap back :: वापस स्नैप
(10) snap fastener :: तस्वीर बांधनेवाला पदार्थ
1. click ::
2. period ::
3. photograph ::
4. an easy task ::
एक आसान काम
5. snap bean ::
6. snapshot ::
7. pushover ::
8. elasticity ::
9. press stud ::
11. cracking ::
12. gingersnap ::
13. catch ::
14. break ::
16. bite ::
17. say roughly ::
मोटे तौर पर कहते हैं कि
18. snarl ::
19. rupture ::
20. break down ::
21. snatch ::
22. crack ::
23. photograph ::
24. click ::
25. flick ::
1. plateau ::
snap, snaps, unsnap, unsnaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- The beginning of an early cold SNAP.
But first, more details on...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
What? Ladies fall from their horses
and SNAP their pretty necks all the time.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Damn, man, it's all over town.
Everybody's like, "Whoa, SNAP."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
If you didn't SNAP at me,
I wouldn't learn anything.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: snap
Meaning and definitions of snap, translation in Hindi language for snap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snap in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snap"
What snap means in Hindi, snap meaning in Hindi, snap definition, examples and pronunciation of snap in Hindi language.