धुआं, धूमसिगरेट, धूआं, धूम्र, धुंध, तंबाकू पीना, कोहराबीड़ी पीना, तंबाकू पीना, धूम्रपान करना, धुआं छोड़ना, धूआं छोड़ना, धूआं देना, हुक़्क़ा पीना
- धुआंस्मोक्डनिर्धूमधूम्रपान करता हैस्मोकी
Noun(1) a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas(2) a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion(3) an indication of some hidden activity(4) something with no concrete substance(5) tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder(6) street names for marijuana(7) the act of smoking tobacco or other substances(8) (baseball
Verb(1) inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes(2) emit a cloud of fine particles
(1) we will fire the roof and smoke him out(2) A regular smoker says that the cigar smoke has to be savoured by rolling in the mouth rather than inhaling it.(3) Although I was trying to quit smoking, the beer gave me a bad craving and when Mike went for a smoke , I followed and asked to bum one.(4) Owners were given until 1 July 1910 to service their vehicles to ensure that the machines did emit dense smoke .(5) He said, ├ö├ç├┐You are a big lad so if you move I'll smoke you├ö├ç├û.(6) Cigarette smoke contains a range of xenobiotics, including oxidants and free radicals that can increase lipid peroxidation.(7) And he tells us to smoke him. [Intel] would tell the Lieutenant that he had to smoke the prisoners and that is what we were told to do.(8) bonfire smoke(9) Or do they use of gas or smoke to try to smoke these people out ?(10) "I came to smoke and talk with my cousin," said Slim Coyote, "so give me a smoke while I'm waiting. He won't mind, he's my cousin."(11) Choking acrid smoke from the burning building engulfed nearby streets and flames could be seen leaping high into the sky.(12) When she reaches the end of the stage, billows of smoke emit from the dragons' mouths, and the audience oohs and aahs.(13) I'm dying for a smoke(14) Siva's devotees are forbidden to smoke , chew tobacco or inhale snuff.(15) There aren't too many girls out here on terrain, so it makes me happy when I see a girl that can easily smoke the boys.(16) Five men were led to safety from the upstairs of an Indian restaurant to save them from thick smoke pouring from a burning extractor unit.
(1) smoke detector :: स्मोक डिटेक्टर
(2) smoke pot :: धुएंका बर्तन
(3) smoke alarm :: धूएं की चेतवानी
(4) smoke out :: पर्दाफ़ाश करना
(5) smoke a cigarette :: एक सिगरेट का धुआँ
(6) smoke cigarettes :: सिगरेट का धूम्रपान करें
(7) smoke signal :: धुएं का संकेत
(8) black smoke :: काला धुआं
(9) chain-smoke :: कट्टर तंबाकू पीना
3. fume ::
4. sess ::
5. heater ::
6. smolder ::
7. puff on ::
8. cure ::
9. fume ::
smoke, smoked, smokeless, smokes, smokey, smoking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Smoke rising into the sky.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Sir, if you'd like to SMOKE, you need
to be another 20 feet from the door.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I hear locomotive SMOKE
is the second leading cause...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
whatever you do, don't SMOKE it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Thanks to the SMOKE the Civil Guards
will throw to clear the crowd.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: smoke
Meaning and definitions of smoke, translation in Hindi language for smoke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smoke in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "smoke"
What smoke means in Hindi, smoke meaning in Hindi, smoke definition, examples and pronunciation of smoke in Hindi language.