नींद, निद्रा, शयन, विश्राम, मृत्यु, शांतिसोना, विश्राम करना, मृत्यु को प्राप्त करना
- नींदस्लीपरसोया हुआनींद हरामसोता
Noun(1) a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended(2) a torpid state resembling deep sleep(3) a period of time spent sleeping(4) euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb
Verb(1) be asleep(2) be able to accommodate for sleeping
(1) the effects of sleep loss(2) Among these last six patients, four were obese and had obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.(3) He blinked, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he looked at each of us.(4) I made it clear that I would like to sleep with her, but she was hesitant.(5) He will not sleep alone and it breaks my heart to see him so frightened.(6) Together we drift off into a much needed sleep , both comfortable and content.(7) a good night's sleep(8) She fell into a fitful, dreamless sleep .(9) He asked her to leave him alone and let him sleep , she said.(10) He didn't say anything about his sexuality, but of course, we who hoped to sleep with him all speculated.(11) It was the same for several human villagers who exited shabby tents, rubbing sleep from their eyes.(12) I won't sleep with a man who doesn't respect me(13) Lisa ruffled Charlie's hair as she wandered past, rubbing sleep from her eyes.(14) It was associated with excessive sleepiness in those averaging less than 7 hours of sleep per night.(15) That's why I know I don't have to sleep with my future wife to find out if we're sexually compatible.(16) Adequate, restful sleep is important to everyone, regardless of age.
(1) go to sleep :: सो जाओ
(2) sleep well :: अच्छे से सो
(3) to sleep :: सोने के लिए
(4) sleep late :: देर से सोना
(5) sleep in :: में सोना
(6) sleep over :: से अधिक सोने के
(7) going to sleep :: सोने जा रहा हूँ
(8) sleep apnea :: स्लीप एप्निया
(9) good sleep :: अच्छी नींद
(10) deep sleep :: गहरी नींद
1. nap ::
2. sopor ::
3. slumber ::
4. quietus ::
5. be asleep ::
6. kip ::
रात बिताने का स्थान
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
sleep, sleeper, sleepers, sleeping, sleepless, sleeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and they cut our throats while we SLEEP?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I'll SLEEP out here
on the couch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Can't you SLEEP?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Are you suggesting I SLEEP on the couch?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
with your wife doesn't mean
you get to SLEEP with mine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: sleep
Meaning and definitions of sleep, translation in Hindi language for sleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sleep in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sleep"
What sleep means in Hindi, sleep meaning in Hindi, sleep definition, examples and pronunciation of sleep in Hindi language.