त्वचा, खाल, चर्म, चमड़ा, कंजूसी, जिल्द, त्वक, छाला, मलाई, रोम सहित खाल, रोम सहित चमड़ा, पपड़ी, पोस्तीनजिल्द का, चमड़ा-संबंधीचमड़ा मढ़ना, खाल खींचना, छीलना, छाल उतारकर साफ़ करना, रगड़ डालना, चोराना, लूटना, चढ़ना, तबाह करना, पराजित करना, शिकस्त देना, दंड करनाझिल्ली, छिलका, छाल
Noun(1) a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch(2) an outer surface (usually thin(3) body covering of a living animal(4) a person's skin regarded as their life(5) a member of any of several British or American groups consisting predominantly of young people who shave their heads; some engage in white supremacist and anti-immigrant activities and this leads to the perception that all skinheads are racist and violent(6) a person whose head is bald or shaved(7) the rind of a fruit or vegetable(8) a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
Verb(1) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(2) bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of(3) remove the bark of a tree(4) strip the skin off
(1) Sarah felt the warmth in her cheeks and the soft carpet caressing the sensitive skin between her bare toes.(2) I bit into the peach and the fragile skin broke, filling my mouth with juice and peach meats.(3) skin cancer(4) It is chilly enough that where the water is calm a skin of ice has formed.(5) she has lovely skin(6) The fact I can jump into a half-pipe and never skin my knee or break a bone - the escapism is one huge appeal.(7) Another thing is when I skin my knee or fall, they make a big deal about it.(8) Simply peel away the outer skin of the kiwi and place in a hard-cooked egg slicer.(9) The fruit is shaped like but smaller than a pear, and has a shiny brown scaly skin .(10) His fair skin was burned on his cheeks because they were very rosy.(11) The fruit is eaten as a vegetable, the inner skin is ground into meal, and oil is extracted from the seeds.(12) The building skin has been constructed, conceptually, from a melding of the two.(13) They can surf the waves, skin a rabbit and dazzle a television audience.(14) Peel the skins from the sausages - this is easiest if you slit the skin with the point of a knife then pull off the skins.(15) Anneen would skin her alive if Tara did not bring something, no matter how small.(16) Air must be excluded from the can by a tight-fitting lid, or a skin can form in the can.
(1) skin care :: त्वचा की देखभाल
(2) dry skin :: रूखी त्वचा
(3) fair skin :: गोरी त्वचा
(4) dark skin :: सांवली त्वचा
(5) skin cancer :: त्वचा कैंसर
(6) skin color :: त्वचा का रंग
(7) smooth skin :: चिकनी त्वचा
(8) sensitive skin :: संवेदनशील त्वचा
(9) skin disease :: त्वचा रोग
1. epidermis ::
2. complexion ::
3. hide ::
4. peel ::
5. film ::
6. casing ::
7. tegument ::
8. peel ::
9. graze ::
धीरे से छूना
10. bark ::
11. pare ::
12. scrape ::
13. shin ::
1. inside ::
2. interior ::
skin, skinful, skinless, skins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that eat the dead SKIN off them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Your" SKIN starts to look like boiled oats,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Why would someone want to make
clothes out of your SKIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
What's going to be real tight
is the SKIN from your balls.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Or this SKIN?
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: skin
Meaning and definitions of skin, translation in Hindi language for skin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of skin in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "skin"
What skin means in Hindi, skin meaning in Hindi, skin definition, examples and pronunciation of skin in Hindi language.