बैठना, अधिवेशन होना, ठीक बैठना, अंडे सेनाआराम करना, पड़ना, अड्डे पर बैठना, बसेरा लेना
- बैठियेसाइटोंsitingबैठता है
Verb(1) be seated(2) be around, often idly or without specific purpose(3) take a seat(4) be in session(5) assume a posture as for artistic purposes(6) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(7) be located or situated somewhere(8) work or act as a baby-sitter(9) show to a seat; assign a seat for(10) serve in a specific professional capacity
(1) Walter Deverell asked her to sit for him(2) You may see stiff-winged fulmars gliding effortlessly, or hear them cackling as they sit precariously on ledges incubating single eggs.(3) Having been in the same position for who knows how long, I struggled to sit myself up.(4) He pulled the chair back, allowing Altia to sit herself down.(5) Come check it out and play for awhile, or just have a sit in the shade for a bit.(6) He was tall and lean; his dark-gray suit of military cut did not sit well on him.(7) When she was a baby, I would sit her in my lap and she would watch me play.(8) to sit sb down(9) They're playing for a new coach, an old-school coach who'll sit you down if you don't play the game right.(10) he'll sit for a nursing exam(11) his shyness doesn't sit easily with Hollywood tradition(12) To settle me down, Hank would sit me down for a couple of hours after the game, have a beer and talk baseball.(13) This will be the last occasion on which Justice Gaudron will sit as a member of the Court.(14) Two sea eagles sit hunched on a branch, their expressions indicating distaste.(15) Incredibly, no one in New York ever checked my references before hiring me to sit .(16) he used to sit their kids
(1) sit down :: बैठ जाओ
(2) to sit :: बैठना
(3) sit up :: जागते रहना
(4) sit back :: आराम से बैठें
(5) please sit down :: कृपया बैठ जाओ
(6) sit out :: बाहर बैठना
(7) sit around :: चारों ओर बैठ
(8) sit still :: अभी भी बैठो
(9) sit on :: पर बैठना
1. take a seat ::
3. hold ::
4. pose ::
5. be situated ::
6. be in session ::
सत्र में रहने
7. serve on ::
8. be harmonious ::
9. babysit ::
10. sit down ::
11. baby-sit ::
12. ride ::
13. sit around ::
चारों ओर बैठ
14. model ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
- Leonard, you wanna slide over one?
- No. Just SIT here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
You see, I don't spend much time here,
and so I've never chosen a place to SIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
I know, I know.
I have to talk to you. Sit down.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Did Albert Einstein ever SIT
in any of these chairs?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: sit
Meaning and definitions of sit, translation in Hindi language for sit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sit in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "sit"
What sit means in Hindi, sit meaning
in Hindi, sit definition, examples and pronunciation
of sit in Hindi language.