के बाद से, क्योंकिके बाद, से, बाद में, उस समय सेतब से, सिंस, उपरान्तपहले, उस के पहिले, पूर्वकाल से, तब से अब से
Preposition(1) in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.(2) for the reason that: because.(3) ago.
(1) The banks will reclaim the funds from the retailer, but the goods have long since gone.(2) I met him there a few days since(3) she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen(4) The club's long since gone but the memories of those starry nights have never faded.(5) the worst property slump since the war(6) The sun had long since faded by this time and the sky was growing darker by the minute.(7) My father who started the business has long since given up trying to make me like him.(8) it hadn't long since ended(9) Many more elsewhere are struggling since visitors found a reason to stay at home.(10) I have to go since I'm her friend(11) they're long since gone home(12) It is hard to believe that a year has passed since then and it is a significant milestone in her fight for life.(13) They have long since ceased to be amazed at the number of shopping trolleys they find.(14) Wales had long since been conquered, but it was still very much alive as a country.(15) it's five years since the accident(16) Things may have picked up for Celtic since then but I see no reason to change my advice.
(1) ever since :: तभी से
(2) since then :: तब से
(3) since when :: कब से
(4) since yesterday :: कल से
(5) since that time :: उस समय से
(6) since last year :: पिछले वर्ष से
(7) since ever :: सदाबहार
(8) since that :: तब से
(9) since birth :: जन्म से
(10) since childhood :: बचपन से
1. because ::
2. as ::
3. inasmuch as ::
4. for the reason that ::
इस कारण से कि
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ No one knows the man SINCE
They've never seen his face ♪
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
At least not SINCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
- Since when do you hum 00:00:53,805 --> 00:00:56,349
- Since wh9
00:00:56,516 --> 00:00:58,226
- You were just humming.
00:00:56,516 --> 00:10
00:00:58,393 --> 00:01:02,021
Sometimes, when my brain
00:00:58,393 --> 00:01:02,021
00:01:03,356 --> 00:01:06,651
How does your brain feel 00:01:03,356 --> 00:01:06,651
How does your brain feel about c12
00:01:06,818 --> 00:01:08,153
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
we're sharing pictures,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Since she's been on
bed rest, she's binged,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: since
Meaning and definitions of since, translation in Hindi language for since with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of since in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "since"
What since means in Hindi, since meaning in Hindi, since definition, examples and pronunciation of since in Hindi language.