मूर्ख, मूर्खतापूर्ण, मूढ़, भोला, भोंदू, मतिहीन, अल्पमतिसिली, सामान्य, क्षुद्रभोला आदमी
Noun(1) a word used for misbehaving children
Adjective(1) ludicrous, foolish(2) lacking seriousness; given to frivolity(3) inspiring scornful pity(4) dazed from or as if from repeated blows
(1) She would guide me through the difficult parts and ridicule my silly mistakes.(2) she laughed herself silly(3) Monday's story in the Wall Street Journal about Academy DVD screeners and their vulnerability to piracy was slightly silly .(4) You really think I'm supposed to marry you on the spot right now just because you answered some silly trivia question?(5) I felt slightly silly as I remained in my chair, watching everyone dancing and having fun.(6) What I can't understand is why we just can't leave people to live their lives in peace, unscathed by our silly , ridiculous prejudices.(7) don't be silly!(8) The experiments were trivial, downright silly you may say, but the theoretical implications may be profound.(9) Yes, it is all a bit familiar - but, sadly, nowhere near as delightfully absurd and unrepentantly silly as the Ghostbusters movies.(10) It's a deeply silly and trivial entertainment cheerfully devoid of any nutritional or calorific value whatever.(11) The cartoons inject humour, while the writing is crystal-clear and direct - it never relies on silly jokes and is never patronising.(12) He drank himself silly and had to take a cab home.(13) And while the occasional privacy violation seems trivial, perhaps even silly to some readers, these abuses really do add up over time.(14) None of these cost much or had much relevance but collectively, in a period where morale was weak, they were silly , petty little annoyances that were easy to avoid.(15) We will always end up looking slightly silly , because we will be dealing with them after the event, when all the protagonists have run for cover and it is very difficult to get to the basis of what happened.(16) you'd be silly to sell it
(1) silly goose :: मूर्ख हंस
(2) silly things :: मूर्खतापूर्ण चीजें
(3) be silly :: मूर्ख हो
(4) silly thing :: फालतू बात
(5) very silly :: बहुत मूर्खतापूर्ण
(6) silly person :: मूर्ख आदमी
(7) silly season :: अजीब मौसम
(8) silly billy :: मूर्ख बिली
(9) silly bugger :: मूर्खतापूर्ण मैथुन
1. foolish ::
2. unwise ::
4. senseless ::
5. pathetic ::
6. punch-drunk ::
नशे में घूंसा
7. wacky ::
1. serious ::
2. sober ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Guess sometimes I'm SILLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Sheldon, you're being SILLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Almost as SILLY as Dr. Baker
having a telephone,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
- You own a smoking monkey?
- Don't be SILLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
You're gonna feel pretty SILLY
when we're 80 years old,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: silly
Meaning and definitions of silly, translation in Hindi language for silly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of silly in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "silly"
What silly means in Hindi, silly meaning in Hindi, silly definition, examples and pronunciation of silly in Hindi language.