पक्ष, पहलू, दिशा, तरफ़, पास, सतह, दल, सिरा, गुट, गुट्ट, क्षेत्रपार्श्वअतिरिक्त, पहलू का, सहायकपक्ष लेना, भाग लेना, ठीक करना, सँवारना, सुव्यवस्थित करना
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: दुष्प्रभाव
(2) side by side :: साथ साथ
(3) other side :: दूसरा पहलु
(4) side dish :: सह भोजन
(5) by your side :: अपकी तरफ से
(6) by my side :: मेरी तरफ से
(7) side effects :: दुष्प्रभाव
(8) dark side :: अंधेरा पहलू
(9) on the other side :: दूसरी तरफ
(10) bright side :: उज्जवल पक्ष
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but it's not gonna put up with all
the SIDE chatter, so, let's knock it off!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
A seedy bar
on the wrong SIDE of the tracks...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
"You'll need her father on your SIDE."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You're taking his SIDE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
In a real war, the SIDE with
the greater number wins,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Hindi language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of side in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "side"
What side means in Hindi, side meaning in Hindi, side definition, examples and pronunciation of side in Hindi language.