शटल, भरनी, ढरकी, शटल गाड़ी, बिनाई की नलीअंतरिक्ष यानआगे-पीछे चलाना-फिराना, इधर-उधर चलाना-फिराना, चलना-फिरना
Noun(1) badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers(2) public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that flies back and forth between two points(3) bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
Verb(1) travel back and forth between two points
(1) Another possibility is that the shuttle came back into earth's orbit at an improper angle.(2) The shuttle buses have seen a 21 per cent rise in passengers over the past year, breaking the two million figure for the first time.(3) the nine o'clock shuttle from Edinburgh(4) A free shuttle bus service, to and from Hong Shulin MRT station, begins at 1pm and runs every half hour.(5) a shuttle bus service from the city center(6) Dubey had married Nalini, a Malayali in early September and now plans to shuttle between his present base in Mumbai and the forthcoming centre here.(7) They would then shuttle to and fro between the combat fleets and London, relaying information and directives.(8) A happy tired morning or whole afternoon later, laden with one's bargains, it's back to the shuttle bus for the ride back to Panaji.(9) The exhibition feels like a trade show with art as a by product, an image overflow holding pen for bored commuters with time to spare as they shuttle to the airport.(10) Finally, with a lurch, the shuttle disengaged from the station and began its wild descent to the planet below.(11) The council wants the Commonhead park and ride system to save costs by taking advantage of the existing shuttle bus service operating from the hospital.(12) After I checked into the hotel, I took a courtesy shuttle back to the airport to catch the Blue Line toward Wrigley Field.(13) Each morning a ski shuttle will bring them up to the slopes of Loon and surrounding mountains.(14) Expensive charter vacations now regularly shuttle wealthy Japanese tourists to Anne Shirley's Prince Edward Island.(15) This will be Noguchi's first flight into space, and he will be the fifth Japanese astronaut to fly aboard the shuttle .(16) China takes over the International Space Station and begins upgrading it, using a Hermes plane as a shuttle for the station
(1) space shuttle :: अंतरिक्ष शटल
(2) shuttle bus :: लोकल बस
(3) shuttle service :: शटल सेवा
(4) shuttle valve :: अंतरिक्ष यान का दरवाज़ा
(5) shuttle cock :: शटल मुर्गा
(6) shuttle bus service :: शटल बस सेवा
(7) air shuttle :: हवा शटल
(8) shuttle diplomacy :: शटल कूटनीति
(9) flying shuttle :: फ्लाइंग शटल
1. shuttlecock ::
2. bird ::
3. birdie ::
4. ply ::
काम में लाना
5. run ::
6. commute ::
9. ferry ::
shuttle, shuttled, shuttles, shuttling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No-- it's fine, she likes
to take a cab or a SHUTTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
...that may take me up
on the next space SHUTTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
NASA doesn't have
a SHUTTLE anymore.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
- ...that's going up on the next space SHUTTLE.
- Really? How does it work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
"Sheldon is to camaraderie
as the space SHUTTLE is to blank."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: shuttle
Meaning and definitions of shuttle, translation in Hindi language for shuttle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shuttle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shuttle"
What shuttle means in Hindi, shuttle meaning in Hindi, shuttle definition, examples and pronunciation of shuttle in Hindi language.