दुकान, वर्कशाप, मिल, जेल, संस्था, कारख़ानाज़रा ग़ौर से देखना, ताकना
Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done(3) a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity
Verb(1) do one's shopping(2) do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of(3) shop around; not necessarily buying(4) give away information about somebody
(1) Indoor bike storage and a repair shop support those who pedal to work.(2) This was solved in 1880 when an existing machine shop was built upon.(3) During holidays, he works at a cycle repair shop to earn enough for food.(4) an auto repair shop(5) Residents are being urged to use the hotline to shop nuisance neighbours and advise police and councils of vandalism and abandoned cars blighting the area.(6) Sure, we argue but we try to make sure that our kids have a good life, and do everything as a family, from trips to the beach to the weekly shop .(7) a barber shop(8) she slogged her way round the supermarket doing the weekly shop(9) Even off the record he was unprepared to shop a man who, we both knew, was making his life very difficult at that time.(10) At the rate I was going the fridge would be sitting unused for 3 days and the weekly shop had to be done.(11) First Minister Jack McConnell yesterday urged people in drug ravaged areas to shop drug dealers.(12) she slogged her way around the supermarket doing the weekly shop(13) In my first real job I was placed in a small office next to the company's machine shop .(14) sometimes it's more convenient to shop online(15) During police interviews Roberts denied the robbery and claimed that Lane was an informant who was being paid by the police to shop him.(16) So if you need a car twice a week, for example to do the weekly shop and to go somewhere not accessible by public transport, you could use a Car Club car.
(1) candy shop :: टॉफ़ी की दूकान
(2) shop assistant :: विक्रेता सहायक
(3) coffee shop :: काफी की दूकान
(4) gift shop :: उपहार की दुकान
(5) clothes shop :: कपड़े की दुकान
(6) flower shop :: फुलॊ की दुकान
(7) shoe shop :: जूते की दुकान
(8) beauty shop :: ब्यूटी सैलून
(9) pastry shop :: पेस्ट्री का दुकान
(10) corner shop :: कोने की दुकान
1. store ::
2. workshop ::
3. shop class ::
4. buy ::
5. browse ::
6. betray ::
7. sponsor ::
shop, shopaholic, shopaholics, shops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This woman is
impossible to SHOP for.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
He died when I was young
and I took over his SHOP.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
WOMAN [OVER PA]:
Mr. Beneke to the SHOP, please.
Mr. Beneke to the SHOP.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
...he put all his hopes and dreams
into this little butcher SHOP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Just point out the next map SHOP
you see, and I'll buy you one.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: shop
Meaning and definitions of shop, translation in Hindi language for shop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shop in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shop"
What shop means in Hindi, shop meaning in Hindi, shop definition, examples and pronunciation of shop in Hindi language.