शिकार, टहनी, आखेटगोली मारना, गोली चलाना, ढकेलना, हटाना, तीर मारना, वेग से चढ़ना, उगना, फलना, वेग से हटाना, फ़ोटो लेनाचित्र लेना, कोंपल निकलना
- गोली मारशूटिंगशूटिंगगोली मारता है
Noun(1) a new branch(2) the act of shooting at targets
Verb(1) hit with a missile from a weapon(2) kill by firing a missile(3) fire a shot(4) make a film or photograph of something(5) send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly(6) run or move very quickly or hastily(7) move quickly and violently(8) throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective(9) record on photographic film(10) emit (as light, flame, or fumes(11) cause a sharp and sudden pain in(12) force or drive (a fluid or gas(13) variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors(14) throw dice, as in a crap game(15) spend frivolously and unwisely(16) score
(1) In traffic, great goal scorers still have the ability to shoot the puck and score.(2) Cloud looked up at the mountain ahead of them and saw lightning shoot across the area.(3) And during the shoot in Norway, John risked his life by performing a series of extreme stunts on ice.(4) a photo shoot(5) I swooshed down the shoot and collided with the wave from the bowl.(6) The pain can shoot down your lower back into your buttocks, or down your leg.(7) after school, we'd go straight out in the alley to shoot baskets(8) those of you looking for adventure can shoot the rapids(9) We went into town and ate, then went to shoot some pool.(10) Still she performed like a trooper and actually did the shoot so kudos to her.(11) The longer races are natural for me because - shoot ! - I got my early training chasing the bicycle team around town.(12) a road that seemed to just shoot upward at a terrifying angle(13) Take in 300-500 grams of carbs divided among four to seven meals starting the day before your shoot .(14) But they also beg the question, why don't all people drink excessively, gamble away their savings, and shoot heroin?(15) Moss's contention that these lands have been manipulated for producing more game to shoot is historically correct, but that is changing too.(16) to shoot sb for plotting a revolution
(1) shoot up :: गोली मार दो
(2) to shoot :: शूट करना
(3) photo shoot :: फोटो शूट
(4) shoot down :: गिराओ
(5) shoot off :: मार डालो
(6) bamboo shoot :: बांस की कोपले
(7) shoot the moon :: लंबे इरादे रखो
(8) good shoot :: अच्छा गोली मार
(9) shoot through :: के माध्यम से मारो
1. sprout ::
2. gun down ::
3. fire ::
4. discharge ::
5. race ::
6. sprout ::
7. film ::
8. pip ::
9. blast ::
10. snap ::
11. inject ::
12. take ::
13. shoot down ::
14. hit ::
15. bourgeon ::
16. frivol away ::
17. dart ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
shoot, shooting, shootings, shoots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Nairobi, get out of there!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Stop or I’ll SHOOT!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
But if you SHOOT me, you're dead.
So, put the weapon down.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
now that these things
can SHOOT to kill.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
How many times
did you SHOOT him, anyway?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: shoot
Meaning and definitions of shoot, translation in Hindi language for shoot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shoot in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shoot"
What shoot means in Hindi, shoot meaning in Hindi, shoot definition, examples and pronunciation of shoot in Hindi language.