शर्ट, कुरता, क़मीज़, शेमीज़कमीज, कुर्ता
- कमीजकमीज पहने हुएकमीज़ बनाने का कपड़ाकमीजशर्ट
Noun(1) a garment worn on the upper half of the body
Verb(1) put a shirt on
(1) He himself had a red collared shirt with jeans on.(2) She was wearing a white short-sleeved men's shirt with a pair of black denim pants.(3) His tie was loose, and the top 2 buttons of his shirt undone with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.(4) All was going well until we went to the Crescent Hotel where I was refused entry for wearing a sports shirt , even after pointing out what day it was.(5) As if I couldn't get enough of the sport at practice I had to wear a soccer shirt too.(6) There was a gentleman behind me walking on his own with his shirt open.(7) a rugby shirt(8) She sported a white tank-top shirt that was worn around her slim, feminine body.(9) Wear a white shirt with tan pants and a dark overcoat with confidence.(10) The frog bra doesn't completely eliminate bounce for me, so I wear a snug fitting Lycra sport shirt as well.(11) I usually wear khakis and a sport shirt to gun shows, and I blend in pretty well.(12) He jogged up to walk beside me, his tie untied, the top two buttons of his shirt undone, his sleeves pushed up to his elbows.(13) He was wearing a blue polo shirt with black pants.(14) He wore a tight, white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt .(15) He wore a white and blue striped shirt with blue jeans.(16) He was so obviously on the rugby team as he was just enormous and always wore a rugby shirt in the union colours.
(1) polo shirt :: पोलो कमीज
(2) dress shirt :: औपचारिक शर्ट
(3) checked shirt :: चेक कमीज़
(4) football shirt :: फ़ुटबॉल शर्ट
(5) sport shirt :: खेल शर्ट
(6) cotton shirt :: सूती कमीज
(7) sleeveless shirt :: बिना आस्तीन का शर्ट
1. shirt ::
2. garment ::
3. coat ::
4. blouse ::
5. vest ::
6. vesture ::
7. shimmy ::
एक प्रकार का नृत्य
8. norfolk jacket ::
shirt, shirted, shirting, shirtless, shirts, shirty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, did you try wearing the SHIRT
I said was in00:02:34,113 --> 00:02:3749
00:02:37,367 --> 00:02:39,494
Well, the doctor's a woman,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
your mommy's SHIRT
and chow down like a baby?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Sometimes, Howard wears a striped SHIRT
so we can play "Where's Wolowitz?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
before my nipples tear
through my SHIRT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
I've got an I.D. card
and a NASA golf SHIRT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: shirt
Meaning and definitions of shirt, translation in Hindi language for shirt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shirt in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shirt"
What shirt means in Hindi, shirt meaning in Hindi, shirt definition, examples and pronunciation of shirt in Hindi language.