शेयर, हिस्सा, अंश, भाग, योगदान, पत्ती, हल का लोहे का फलहिस्सा देना, विभाग करना, बँटना, में सहभागी होनाहल का फल, शेअर भाग, बखरा
Noun(1) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(2) any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate(3) the allotment of some amount by dividing something(4) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(5) a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
Verb(1) have in common(2) use jointly or in common(3) have, give, or receive a share of(4) give out as one's portion or share(5) communicate
(1) he also deserves a share of the praise(2) A defender who thinks he cannot contribute his share is allowed to drop out, leaving the other defender with a quota of only two tricks.(3) It wasn't completely my fault, for Ryan had contributed his share to the mess, but we both had to clean it up.(4) Family can be defined by those in who occupy and share the home.(5) Please share your own personal favourites in the comments section.(6) we gave them all the chance to have a share in the profits(7) Help is given to ensure Canadian writing gets a fair share of the market.(8) no other historians share her view(9) One of the key arguments presented in favour regional government was Yorkshire's failure to receive a fair share of public funding.(10) It's working class fathers who are more likely to take on a larger share of childcare responsibilities.(11) She often takes up odd jobs of packing spices or fruits during the weekend to be able to contribute her share .(12) But the scheme will allow them to increase their share of the property as their financial situation improves.(13) It is true that Western creditors have announced forgiveness of a substantial amount of their share of the debt.(14) there weren't enough plates so we had to share(15) under the proposals, investors would pay a greater share of the annual fees required(16) Jake had a share in a large seagoing vessel
(1) market share :: बाजार में हिस्सेदारी
(2) share capital :: शेयर पूंजी
(3) share with :: के साथ शेयर करें
(4) share price :: शेयर की कीमत
(5) share prices :: शेयर मूल्य
(6) share premium :: अंश बढौती
(7) share a room :: कमरा साझा करें
1. portion ::
2. percentage ::
3. contribution ::
4. plowshare ::
5. parcel ::
6. split ::
7. apportion ::
8. participate in ::
9. partake in ::
में हिस्सा लेना
10. portion out ::
share, shared, shares, shareware, sharewares, sharing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look at the creatures
you have to SHARE
this world with.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
The dream to go up into space
is one we all SHARE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
I'm sorry too. We're about to SHARE
the rest of our lives together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
In the Second Sons, we SHARE everything.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Anyway, we also have
some exciting news to SHARE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: share
Meaning and definitions of share, translation in Hindi language for share with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of share in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "share"
What share means in Hindi, share meaning
in Hindi, share definition, examples and pronunciation
of share in Hindi language.