सेवा करना, काम करना, भोजन परोसना, तामील करना, भुगतना, सेना, मदद करना, सहायता देना, उपयुक्त होना, सर्विस करनापरोसना
- सेवा करसेवा कीकार्य करता हैसेवारत
Verb(1) serve a purpose, role, or function(2) do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function(3) contribute or conduce to(4) be used by; as of a utility(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) provide (usually but not necessarily food(7) devote (part of(8) promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to(9) spend time in prison or in a labor camp(10) work for or be a servant to(11) deliver a warrant or summons to someone(12) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(13) do military service(14) mate with(15) put the ball into play
(1) to serve a ball long(2) It points to a post-medical age, where doctors serve desires rather than treat disease.(3) Laser shots and explosions are fairly generic but serve the purpose well.(4) he tossed the ball up to serve(5) They went to the kitchens, and found the kitchen workers ready to serve cookies and drinks on the spot.(6) I will continue to serve this organization with all my energy, wisdom, and passion as I have done in the past.(7) This recipe makes enough to serve four as a main course, more as a side dish.(8) The proposed lake, which has caused some concern locally in case it affects underground water supplies, will serve three purposes.(9) These resisters are arrested, tried, and often sentenced to serve long terms in prison and jail.(10) Everyone fell silent though when the prince raised his racket and ball to serve .(11) councillors are elected to serve the public(12) It does serve his political strategy to stay away from the facts.(13) they serve wine instead of beer(14) Empanelling a grand jury empowers prosecutors both to serve subpoenas, and to gather testimony under oath.(15) They spoke openly about their prognosis when they realised they would have to serve eight months in prison.(16) before long Lodge was the only man in his section able to serve the guns
(1) to serve :: पिरस ना
(2) serve as :: के रूप में सेवा
(3) first come first serve :: पहले आयें पहले पायें
(4) serve up :: परोसना
(5) serve on a jury :: निर्णायक समिति में शामिल होना
(6) serve out :: सर्व आउट
(7) serve with :: साथ परोसो
(8) soft serve :: आसान सेवा
(9) serve a purpose :: एक उद्देश्य पूरा करता है
(10) serve time :: समय प्रदान करो
1. work for ::
के लिए काम करना
2. be of service to ::
सेवा के लिए हो सकता है
3. be a member of ::
का सदस्य होना
6. attend to ::
में भाग लेने के
7. present with ::
के साथ उपस्थित
8. act as ::
के रूप में कार्य
9. suffice ::
10. function ::
11. service ::
12. attend ::
भाग लेने के
13. do ::
14. serve well ::
अच्छी तरह से काम
15. process ::
16. dish ::
17. help ::
18. service ::
serve, served, serves, serving, servings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Serve him up
a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
But I'd be honored to SERVE under
your command, if you'll have me.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I'm sworn to protect you, to SERVE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Will I SERVE the Lord Commander's meals
and fetch hot water for his bath?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Yeah, it was first come, first SERVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: serve
Meaning and definitions of serve, translation in Hindi language for serve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of serve in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "serve"
What serve means in Hindi, serve meaning
in Hindi, serve definition, examples and pronunciation
of serve in Hindi language.