तलाश करना, ढूंढना, सुराग लगानामांगना, खोजना, प्रयास करना, अनुसरण करना, प्रार्थना करना, इच्छा करना
- मांगनासाधकमांगचाहता है
Noun(1) the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
Verb(1) try to get or reach(2) try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of(3) make an effort or attempt(4) go to or towards(5) inquire for
(1) they came here to seek shelter from biting winter winds(2) He advised couples who suspected they may be growing apart to seek counselling early.(3) it's his job to seek out new customers(4) Many affected people do not seek help from professionals.(5) Despite this, many people do not seek help for their problems.(6) Your willingness to seek training beyond the studio's requirements sends a very strong message.(7) Their only shelter is an abandoned trench, where they rest and seek refuge, but little do they know that their nightmare has only just begun.(8) He's agreed to seek counseling, but I believe it's too late.(9) I've tried to get him to accept my advice that he should seek medical help, but he persists.(10) In such situations, it is understandable that parents should seek an explanation, in a vain attempt at closure.(11) People concerned should seek medical attention when early symptoms set in.(12) If skin is badly torn or if bleeding persists, apply pressure to stop the bleeding, then seek medical help.(13) They seek to establish their own state to oppress people, legally and officially.(14) However, if parents do have concerns about their child's health, they should seek medical advice as soon as possible.(15) to seek compensation(16) If anything serious happens to you or a person for whom you have responsibility, or you have any medical concerns, you should seek advice from a medical professional.
(1) seek out :: पाना
(2) seek for :: की तलाश में
(3) hide-and-seek :: लुकाछिपी
(4) seek help :: मदद चाहिए
(5) seek advice :: सलाह लेना
(6) seek after :: बाद में मांगे
(7) seek shelter :: आश्रय की तलाश
(8) seek revenge :: बदला लेने का प्रयास करना
1. search for ::
निम्न को खोजें
2. try to obtain ::
प्राप्त करने के लिए कोशिश
3. ask for ::
4. try ::
5. search ::
6. attempt ::
seek, seeker, seekers, seeking, seeks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, I didn't SEEK out
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Cursed be he
who would SEEK to tear them asunder.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
What would you SEEK out?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
...that SEEK to reproduce
using humans as their host.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
The gods wait for Queen Margaery
to confess her crimes and SEEK their mercy.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: seek
Meaning and definitions of seek, translation in Hindi language for seek with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seek in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seek"
What seek means in Hindi, seek meaning in Hindi, seek definition, examples and pronunciation of seek in Hindi language.