बीज, वंश, मूल, संतान, संतति, वीर्य, अंकुर, शुक्र, मुख्य कारण, जाति, प्रारंभ, प्रथम सिद्धांतबोना, बीज उगाना, बीज देनादाना, जन्म
- बीजवरीयता प्राप्तबोने की मशीनबीज बोने की क्रियाबिना बीजों का
Noun(1) a small hard fruit(2) a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa(3) one of the outstanding players in a tournament(4) anything that provides inspiration for later work(5) the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
Verb(1) go to seed; shed seeds(2) help (an enterprise(3) bear seeds(4) place (seeds(5) distribute (players or teams(6) sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain(7) inoculate with microorganisms(8) remove the seeds from
(1) grass seed(2) Now specimens grown from seed have been air-freighted to the Royal Botanic Garden in Edinburgh as part of a global effort to ensure the species' long-term survival.(3) Can the mustard seed ever grow too big?(4) feverfew will seed itself readily(5) Myrsine africana and Montinia caryophyllacea were grown from seed .(6) The germinating asparagus seed has a very large radicle (root).(7) Peel the garlic and chop it finely, then seed and chop the chillies.(8) There is no debating Illinois' position as a No.1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.(9) Besides cutting back overhanging trees on a three-mile stretch of path, volunteers also laid grass seed and collected debris.(10) The former European singles champion will be top seed at this new tournament, promoted by Cheshire player Mike Johns in his new capacity as table tennis promoter.(11) you can grow artichokes from seed(12) In 1997, Oregon seed growers produced nearly 640 million pounds of grass seed on 439,000 acres of cropland.(13) he knocked the top seed out of the championships(14) His father didn't win the seat, but the seed certainly was sown for the younger Campbell.(15) Honeychurch entered the tournament as the top seed .(16) You go to the local nursery and get grass seed to fill these patches.
(1) poppy seed :: खसखस
(2) to seed :: बोने के लिए
(3) mustard seed :: सरसो के बीज
(4) sunflower seed :: सूरजमुखी के बीज
(5) celery seed :: अजमोदा के बीज
(6) cumin seed :: जीरा
(7) grape seed :: अंगूर के बीज
(8) seed oil :: बीज का तेल
(9) seed drill :: बीज ड्रिल
(10) pumpkin seed :: कद्दू का बीज
1. pip ::
2. genesis ::
4. seminal fluid ::
वीर्य संबंधी तरल
5. germ ::
6. sow ::
seed, seeded, seeder, seeders, seeding, seedless, seedling, seedlings, seeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A child born of a traitor's SEED
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
fill me with SEED
and give me a son.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
I'll plant the SEED
as soon as Joffrey and I are married.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
His last words were
"The SEED is strong."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
On "sesame SEED Bunzillas."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: seed
Meaning and definitions of seed, translation in Hindi language for seed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seed in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seed"
What seed means in Hindi, seed meaning in Hindi, seed definition, examples and pronunciation of seed in Hindi language.