सेक्टर, क्षेत्रकविभाग, शाखा, हिस्सा, व्यावसायिक क्षेत्र, सैन्य कार्यवाही का क्षेत्र, परकार, वृत्त-खंड
Noun(1) a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle(2) a social group that forms part of the society or the economy(3) a particular aspect of life or activity(4) the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes(5) a portion of a military position(6) measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
(1) The southern sector of the Roundway Hospital site was redeveloped about five years ago and is now called Drews Park.(2) Today's announcement is the latest in a series of job blows for the Bradford manufacturing sector over recent years.(3) The search is complete: the hard disk knows what sector , on what track, on what platter the data resides.(4) Computer maker Dell has boosted the tech sector by raising its third-quarter revenue guidance to $9.1 billion.(5) How much private sector involvement is there in trying to deal with computer-related crimes?(6) So far this year, the retail sector has accounted for 14 percent of all job growth.(7) Smith described the fighting in the southern sector as heavy with ├ö├ç├┐lots of casualties├ö├ç├û among al-Qaida forces.(8) What institutions operated in the informal banking sector and how did they operate?(9) In many African cities, expatriates form a large part of the patronage sector of the local intelligentsia.(10) China's traditional handicraft sector grew slowly but steadily until the silver crisis of the early 1930s.(11) He said that the Bobby Van targeted a vulnerable sector of society.(12) the business sector of the city(13) every sector of the public(14) In other words, you do not have to worry about the cylinder, track or sector configuration of the disk drives.(15) And the vastness of this market is not lost on the world's solar energy technology sector .(16) Combined they account for a huge portion of the beef sector which overall makes up about 90% of meat output in the Irish market.
(1) public sector :: सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र
(2) boot sector :: आरंभिक क्षेत्र
(3) service sector :: सेवा क्षेत्र
(4) corporate sector :: व्यासायिक क्षेत्र
(5) financial sector :: वित्तीय क्षेत्र
(6) bad sector :: खराब क्षेत्र
(7) banking sector :: बैंकिंग क्षेत्र
(8) tertiary sector :: तृतीय श्रेणी का उद्योग
(9) industrial sector :: औद्योगिक क्षेत्र
1. part ::
2. branch ::
3. arm ::
4. division ::
5. area ::
6. department ::
7. field ::
8. sphere ::
9. sphere ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're in Sector 22. I mean,
there's nothing out here
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Peter Abernathy's control unit
is in Sector 16, Zone 4.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
one SECTOR at a time.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
They're not supposed to get
anywhere near this SECTOR.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
in this SECTOR.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: sector
Meaning and definitions of sector, translation in Hindi language for sector with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sector in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sector"
What sector means in Hindi, sector meaning in Hindi, sector definition, examples and pronunciation of sector in Hindi language.