गुप्त, गोपनीय, रहस्य का, रहस्यमय, एकांत, भूमिगत, मौनावलंबी, संकोची, अकेलारहस्य, राज़, भेद, मर्म, हल, पहेली, भरम, भंडा, मुअम्मा, रहस्यपूर्ण वस्तुगुप्त बात
- गुप्तस्रावगुप्त रूप सेस्राव कारहस्य
Noun(1) something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on(2) information known only to a special group(3) something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
Adjective(1) not open or public; kept private or not revealed(2) conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods(3) not openly made known(4) communicated covertly(5) not expressed, or private(6) designed to elude detection(7) hidden from general view or use(8) (of information(9) indulging only covertly(10) having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding(11) the next to highest level of official classification for documents
(1) In addition, he is accused of illegally possessing secret documents on military movements in and out of Guant?(2) The US is planning to introduce secret military tribunals which can impose the death penalty.(3) We are the secret heroes of the world, the unknown saviors standing between all we know and love and the outer dark.(4) Maybe this strange talisman contained his secret to the mysteries of life.(5) They've been trying to keep that a secret from the public.(6) It is hardly surprising that once the existence of the order leaked out, suspicions arose that the documents contained secret information not revealed at the Inquiry.(7) But they're going to have to keep it a secret from everybody else├ö├ç┬¬(8) A secret memo from the prime minister was leaked to Rupert Murdoch's newspapers last week revealing just how in thrall Blair is to the right wing.(9) A fortnight before the crash the Foreign Office issued a secret memo banning all diplomatic staff from travelling with the airline.(10) "Really, so I was a super secret weapon, a super soldier.(11) The secret to his success seemed to be less raw talent than hard work.(12) The secret is understanding the key issues and making decisions about how to act on them.(13) Mr Hague reveals his history as a secret drinker in an interview published today in a glossy men's magazine.(14) Detention can be based on secret evidence - which the detainee and their counsel cannot see, hear, or challenge.(15) There is no indication Franklin had access to secret information about technology, communications codes or US covert operations.(16) There were some more probes and the inquiries into memos and maybe a leak and I think secret documents.
(1) top secret :: परम गुप्त
(2) secret admirer :: गुप्त प्रशंसक
(3) secret agent :: गुप्त एजेंट
(4) secret love :: गुप्त प्रेम
(5) trade secret :: व्यापार रहस्य
(6) keep a secret :: रहस्य गुप्त रखें
(7) keep secret :: गुप्त रखें
(8) secret code :: गुप्त कोड
(9) in secret :: गुप्त रूप से
(10) secret service :: गुप्त सेवा
1. confidential ::
2. hidden ::
3. clandestine ::
4. cryptic ::
5. secluded ::
6. private ::
7. unavowed ::
8. mystical ::
9. underground ::
10. confidential matter ::
11. mystery ::
12. recipe ::
13. arcanum ::
14. closed book ::
1. open ::
2. overt ::
3. public ::
secret, secretion, secretions, secretly, secretory, secrets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You got to keep moving.
That's the SECRET.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
You don't have to worry. Unlike Amy
and Priya, I know how to keep a SECRET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
It can be our SECRET.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Again, I'm sorry,
I shouldn't have kept it a SECRET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Like a SECRET club?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: secret
Meaning and definitions of secret, translation in Hindi language for secret with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of secret in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "secret"
What secret means in Hindi, secret meaning in Hindi, secret definition, examples and pronunciation of secret in Hindi language.