स्कूप, डोल, पली, करछा, बकेट, ट्रेंच, वादी, गढ़ा, ग़ारनिकालना, खोखला करना, खोदना, इकट्ठा करना, जमा करनामुनाफा, कलछी, सनसनी खेज खबर
- स्कूपपकड़े जातेscoopfulscoopingscoops
Noun(1) the quantity a scoop will hold(2) a hollow concave shape made by removing something(3) a news report that is reported first by one news organization(4) street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate(5) the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe(6) a large ladle
Verb(1) take out or up with or as if with a scoop(2) get the better of
(1) Use an ice cream scoop to remove seeds and strings from a squash.(2) In recent months, a whole herd of environmental journalists have claimed to scoop the latest massacre of elephants at the hands of ivory traders, but the true story could lie elsewhere.(3) Karen gives the latest scoop on long hair at the Fashion 2000 Runways.(4) A good, plain, not too sweet scoop of vanilla would have made a far better companion.(5) A scoop of ice-cream is also indispensable for many a diner with his cup of fruit salad.(6) You can remove the debris by hand, with a spatula, a large spoon, a gutter scoop , or small trowel.(7) The station's recent news scoop on the controversy meant that it had the only television interview with the judge.(8) I'll write more on this later, but I think that she has a real big scoop here.(9) So I headed to his Web site for the real scoop on my battery.(10) Read the business section of newspapers for the scoop .(11) Top with a scoop of blackberry tea sorbet and butternut squash drips.(12) Her father George, a journalist, sees this as his big chance to advance his stagnating newspaper career, to bag an incredible scoop .(13) So her mum used a bent oven tray to scoop up all the caterpillars.(14) Mumbling and feeling awkward, Tristan moved to scoop a spoonful but the spoon hit the bowl and some of it splattered onto Tristan's chest.(15) If you are, or know of, a classical musician, you'll love the inside scoop , which is more accurate than most folks would believe.(16) All the women in town turned to her for the latest scoop on everything.
(1) scoop up :: उलीचना
(2) scoop out :: बाहर निकालना
(3) scoop neck :: बड़े गले वाली पोशाक
(4) scoop of ice cream :: आइसक्रीम का स्कूप
1. spoon ::
2. spoonful ::
4. exclusive ::
5. grievous bodily harm ::
गंभीर शारीरिक नुकसान
6. pocket ::
8. hollow out ::
9. remove ::
11. lift out ::
लिफ्ट से बाहर
12. outflank ::
scoop, scooped, scoopful, scoopfuls, scooping, scoops
English to Hindi Dictionary: scoop
Meaning and definitions of scoop, translation in Hindi language for scoop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scoop in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scoop"
What scoop means in Hindi, scoop meaning in Hindi, scoop definition, examples and pronunciation of scoop in Hindi language.