वैज्ञानिक, पंडित, शास्री
Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: कंप्यूटर वैज्ञानिक
(2) research scientist :: शोध वैज्ञानिक
(3) mad scientist :: पागल वैज्ञानिक
(4) rocket scientist :: रॉकेट वैज्ञानिक
(5) social scientist :: सामाजिक वैज्ञानिक
(6) political scientist :: राजनैतिक वैज्ञानिक
(7) chief scientist :: मुख्य वैज्ञानिक
(8) environmental scientist :: पर्यावरण वैज्ञानिक
(9) medical scientist :: चिकित्सा विज्ञानी
(10) information scientist :: जानकारी वैज्ञानिक
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A rocket SCIENTIST, how humiliating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Actually, he is pretty cool.
I mean, not only is he a brilliant SCIENTIST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Can you see how a grown man,
an accomplished SCIENTIST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
How can you call yourself a SCIENTIST
and run out of solder?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
While I have no respect for Leslie as a
SCIENTIST or a human being for that matter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Hindi language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientist in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scientist"
What scientist means in Hindi, scientist meaning in Hindi, scientist definition, examples and pronunciation of scientist in Hindi language.