दृश्यस्थल, रंगभूमि, नेपथ्य, नाटक का अंक, नाटकशाला, नाटकघर, असबाब, जीबन, प्रदर्शन-भूमि
Noun(1) the place where some action occurs(2) an incident (real or imaginary(3) the visual percept of a region(4) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(5) a situation treated as an observable object(6) a subdivision of an act of a play(7) a display of bad temper(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the context and environment in which something is set(10) the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
(1) I wouldn't mind a change of scene(2) For some time the region was the scene of struggles between Bulgarians, Romans and Byzantines.(3) Rescue workers were on the scene in the Alpine town of Bramberg working to free eight people trapped in the wreckage.(4) scene changes(5) are they involved in the drug scene?(6) the scene of the accident(7) it was an ugly scene(8) If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter├ö├ç┬¬(9) A controversial town centre pub, which has been the scene of three shootings, wants to extend its opening hours.(10) He keeps the tension high, though many of the props marking scene changes are superfluous.(11) Croke Park was the scene of great colour all over with over 82,000 people.(12) We'll hear from reporters on the scene in Iraq's capital city and a lot more.(13) A nativity scene was set up beneath it.(14) After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.(15) I was crying and Peter picked me up and took me out the back door of the club so I wouldn't make a scene .(16) the scene is set in Galway
(1) crime scene :: अपराध स्थल
(2) deleted scene :: हटाए गए दृश्य
(3) at the scene :: वारदात की जगह
(4) behind the scene :: परदे के पीछे
(5) set the scene :: दृश्य स्थित करे
(6) make a scene :: तमाशा बनाओ
(7) on the scene :: घटनास्थल पर
(8) nativity scene :: जन्म दृश्य
(9) night scene :: रात का मंजर
(10) scene of the crime :: वारदात का द्रश्य
1. location ::
2. background ::
3. incident ::
4. view ::
5. fuss ::
6. arena ::
7. subdivision ::
8. clip ::
9. picture ::
10. tantrum ::
गुस्से का आवेश
11. shot ::
12. setting ::
13. prospect ::
14. scenery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Sir, your fingerprints
were found at a crime SCENE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Yeah, but we just shot the last
SCENE where we see your face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
- She just wanted to avoid a SCENE with him.
- So we get to have a SCENE with him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
So, you're back out on
the dating SCENE now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: scene
Meaning and definitions of scene, translation in Hindi language for scene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scene in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scene"
What scene means in Hindi, scene meaning in Hindi, scene definition, examples and pronunciation of scene in Hindi language.