आरा, कहावत, वाक्य, सूक्ति, मसल, प्रवादचीरना, काटना, बजाना
- देखाsawedकाटने का कार्यआरी
Noun(1) a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people(2) hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting(3) a power tool for cutting wood
Verb(1) cut with a saw(2) perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight(3) perceive (an idea or situation(4) perceive or be contemporaneous with(5) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(6) deem to be(7) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(8) see or watch(9) come together(10) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort(11) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(12) go to see for professional or business reasons(13) go to see for a social visit(14) go to see a place, as for entertainment(15) take charge of or deal with(16) receive as a specified guest
(1) Whether or not they like current expressions of democracy, I think it would be fair to say that most people agree with this old saw .(2) Don't believe the old saw that you can't be out and still be a mover and shaker in Hollywood.(3) But you may recall I packed a late lunch and, as the old saw goes, time waits for no one.(4) More broadly, though, history teaches that the old saw is correct - shares do offer the best returns in the long run.(5) Since you cannot score and crack it like ceramic tiles, your best bet is to rent a wet saw .(6) A contractor saw or a hybrid saw of good quality suits the needs of most woodworkers.(7) If you don't own a miter saw , rent one.(8) According to the old saw , a language is a dialect with an army and a navy.(9) A pruning saw with a curved blade that's narrow at the tip will help you get into tight spaces.(10) it is worth bearing in mind another old saw : ├ö├ç├┐oppositions do not win elections; governments lose them├ö├ç├û(11) It helps to wrap an elastic cord around the whole bunch and use a saw to cut the old stems below the cord.(12) Jacob awoke on a cold morning to an unending beeping and a sound only comparable to a saw cutting wood.(13) Mark the cut line on the board and position the saw with its blade on the line.(14) Hold the base plate, or shoe, of the saw against the board to be sure the blade is lined up with the line.(15) A servant eased out of a small door with a four-string violin and began to saw quietly at it.(16) Going in with a pruning saw to undo a decade or more of overgrowth in one shot can be disastrous to an old tree.
(1) see :: देख
(2) saw blade :: आरी का ब्लेड
(3) hand saw :: हाथ आरी
(4) circular saw :: वृतीय आरा
(5) chain saw :: श्रृंखला देखा
(6) power saw :: पॉवर वाली आरी
(7) saw palmetto :: पाल्मेटो देखा
(8) table saw :: आरा
(9) buzz saw :: चहलपहल देखा
(10) scroll saw :: स्क्रॉल वाली आरी
(11) wood saw :: आरा
1. saying ::
कह रही है
2. proverb ::
3. sawing machine ::
saw, sawed, sawing, saws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
one day she SAW him kiss me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I SAW that Hodor wasn't always Hodor.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
From what I SAW the other day,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
And normally I wouldn't, but I SAW
an aggressive looking girl scout and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
She was the only one
who SAW through it,
and she paid for that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: saw
Meaning and definitions of saw, translation in Hindi language for saw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saw in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saw"
What saw means in Hindi, saw meaning in Hindi, saw definition, examples and pronunciation of saw in Hindi language.