बचत, मुक्ति, किफ़ायत, मितव्ययिता, नजातमितव्ययी, किफ़ायती, कंजूस, लोभी, कृपणके सिवा, के बिना, को छोड़कर, के अलावा, के अपवाद के साथ
- बचतजमा पूंजी
Noun(1) an act of economizing; reduction in cost(2) recovery or preservation from loss or danger(3) the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
Verb(1) save from ruin, destruction, or harm(2) to keep up and reserve for personal or special use(3) bring into safety(4) spend less; buy at a reduced price(5) accumulate money for future use(6) make unnecessary an expenditure or effort(7) save from sins(8) refrain from harming(9) spend sparingly, avoid the waste of(10) retain rights to(11) record data on a computer
Adjective(1) bringing about salvation or redemption from sin, or redeeming(2) characterized by thriftiness
(1) The reduction for two is based on the saving in postage costs.(2) All this means that eliminating tuition is a real financial possibility, given the saving in administration and financial assistance that would result.(3) For example, if an engineer constructed a project overall within budget and made a saving in nine out of ten items within the bill, he received no bonus or award.(4) According to this hypothesis, the profit was to be found in the saving in transport and tariffs.(5) Economizing on propane at harvest is no saving when grain spoilage results in quality loss in storage.(6) An economy of scope is, in effect, a cost saving triggered by producing one output in the presence of another.(7) It will also result in a saving in the expense of imprisonment.(8) I have no income or savings - I borrowed money each month to pay rent and keep my loans in good standing.(9) Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings .(10) In the meantime she faithfully sets aside money for savings and investments.(11) Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.(12) There used to be a rule that you could not get any extra money if your savings were more than Ôö¼├║16,000.(13) Where else can you spend money, boost your savings , and help fund the national debt all at the same time?(14) As cost savings and debt reduction freed up cash, he took daring steps to rejuvenate the brand.(15) With interest rates as low as they are, we're having a hard time trying to make any money on our savings at present.(16) He put whatever money he had in savings , so that they'd have something to pay for his son's education with.
(1) save :: बचाना
(2) saving account :: बचत खाता
(3) saving grace :: बचत अनुग्रह
(4) energy saving :: ऊर्जा की बचत
(5) cost saving :: पैसे की बचत
(6) daylight saving :: दिन के उजाले की बचत
(7) power saving :: बिजली की बचत
(8) saving money :: पैसे की बचत
(9) life-saving :: जीवन बचाने वाले
(10) labor-saving :: परिश्रम बचत
1. redeeming ::
2. reduction ::
3. nest egg ::
5. rescue ::
7. rescue ::
8. preserve ::
9. put aside ::
अलग रख दें
10. prevent ::
11. keep open ::
13. write ::
14. carry through ::
15. relieve ::
16. redeem ::
17. save up ::
को बचाने के
18. spare ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Honestly, why are we SAVING for college?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
You clearly have no intention
of SAVING your men's lives.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
I'll do the SAVING.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
about SAVING a company.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: saving
Meaning and definitions of saving, translation in Hindi language for saving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saving in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saving"
What saving means in Hindi, saving meaning in Hindi, saving definition, examples and pronunciation of saving in Hindi language.