पाल, जलयात्रा, बादबानी, बादबान, खेवन, पालोंवाला जहाज़, पंखबादबानोंवाला, पालोंवालाजलयात्रा करना, आकाश में चलना, शांत रूप से चलना, नाव से पार करनाभारतीय इस्पात प्राधिकरण लिमि.
- पालरवाना हुएनौकायनपाल
Noun(1) a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric(2) an ocean trip taken for pleasure(3) any structure that resembles a sail
Verb(1) traverse or travel on (a body of water(2) move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions(3) travel on water propelled by wind(4) travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
(1) It's a disgrace that British-flagged ships should sail the seas carrying British exports but the crews are foreign.(2) Generally, the fish should not produce and use such vortex motion any more than a sailor should advance by blowing on a sail .(3) The boat suddenly lurched and spun about as the sail was unfurled and caught the wind.(4) None developed the distinctive sail that distinguished many pelycosaur groups.(5) Did you know that Keith is actually going to sail his yacht in the Sydney to Hobart race?(6) Great weather makes for great fun outdoors, and one of the major activities military members like to do is learn to sail .(7) With a crewed charter, you don't have to worry about breakdowns or provisioning or getting checked out to sail the boat.(8) If you ever get the chance to sail the seven seas on one of those deluxe cruise ships and admire the shiny modern interior, you could be looking at product from Pattaya.(9) The user may choose from a variety of ships, or may sail a custom-made vessel.(10) The longest leg of the journey is then the sail to Fort William and the final ascent of Ben Nevis.(11) He chooses to come to England by sail , not steamboat.(12) Kate and Josie Fraser lead out a group of fellow 2003 NCAS Sailing scholarship holders on a training sail at Ballina last November.(13) Mr Green, 59, said he started sailing when he needed to get away from it all and helped sail a yacht from Greece to Holland, and hasn't looked back since.(14) From there, he went on to join a yacht crew to sail from Belize to Tahiti.(15) Thus, in the early morning the animal could stand with its sail oriented toward the sun.(16) Steam and iron eclipsed wood and sail in the 1850s.
(1) sail away :: तैर जाना
(2) set sail :: समुद्री यात्रा आरंभ करना
(3) sail out :: बाहर निकाला
(4) sail through :: तेजी से गुजर जाना
(5) sail around :: आसपास पाल
(6) sail up :: आगे बढ़ें
(7) sail off :: बंद पाल
(8) sail back :: धारा के विरुद्ध तैरना
(9) setting sail :: जहाज़ यात्रा का आरंभ
(10) sail down :: धारा की दिशा में तैरना
1. canvas ::
2. cruise ::
3. voyage ::
4. yacht ::
5. set sail ::
समुद्री यात्रा आरंभ करना
6. steer ::
रास्ते पर लाना
7. glide ::
8. whiz ::
9. sweep ::
झाड़ू लगा दो
sail, sailed, sailing, sailings, sails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll SAIL with your fleet, all 30 of my ships.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
So when do we SAIL?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
They have set SAIL.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
We SAIL together.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
were the first to SAIL west,
and defeated a king of England!
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: sail
Meaning and definitions of sail, translation in Hindi language for sail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sail in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sail"
What sail means in Hindi, sail meaning in Hindi, sail definition, examples and pronunciation of sail in Hindi language.