सुरक्षा, सलामती, हिफ़ाज़त, कुशलअहानिकारकता, सुरक्षा साधन, क्षेमख़तरे से ख़ाली
Noun(1) the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions(2) a safe place(3) a device designed to prevent injury or accidents(4) (baseball(5) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse(6) a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
(1) If she has played a safety on her trouble ball, she would have won.(2) This type of cancer is the only tumor that can be prevented by appropriate safety measures.(3) Even their fourth linebacker, Rocky Boiman, has an interception return for a touchdown and a safety .(4) Giving evidence, he told the court that he was a ├ö├ç├┐proficient├ö├ç├û gunman and that he had taken steps to avoid any risk to health and safety .(5) they should leave for their own safety(6) Plans to cut health and safety spending risked the lives of workers across the country, said another union.(7) road safety(8) a safety helmet(9) Steinbach veterinarian Doug Bazinet said the risk from BSE to human health and food safety is very low.(10) Asi Faoa blocked the ensuing punt in the end zone for a UCLA safety .(11) in a place of safety(12) a safety barrier(13) They had no health and safety training and no risk assessments had been carried out, a jury heard.(14) It can be fired single or double-action, and has an automatic safety that blocks the firing pin until the trigger is pulled.(15) This is the first European-wide campaign to raise awareness about the risks to health and safety of chemicals at work.(16) All employers have a moral, legal and financial incentive to do what they can to protect the health and safety of others.
(1) safety pin :: कोना न चुभनेवाली आलपीन
(2) safety valve :: सुरक्षा कपाट
(3) safety belt :: सुरक्षा बेल्ट
(4) safety net :: सुरक्षा तंत्र
(5) safety first :: सुरक्षा पहले
(6) health and safety :: स्वास्थ्य और सुरक्षा
(7) road safety :: सड़क सुरक्षा
(8) safety officer :: सुरक्षा अधिकारी
(9) safety goggles :: सुरक्षा चश्मे
(10) safety glasses :: सुरक्षा कांच
1. welfare ::
2. security ::
3. shelter ::
4. guard ::
5. safe ::
6. base hit ::
7. refuge ::
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or I fear for her SAFETY,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
- Good night, Sheldon.
- We still have to go over SAFETY procedures.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Looking after the SAFETY of my niece.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Your statements are risking
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Safety is never
a permanent state of affairs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: safety
Meaning and definitions of safety, translation in Hindi language for safety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of safety in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "safety"
What safety means in Hindi, safety meaning in Hindi, safety definition, examples and pronunciation of safety in Hindi language.