मार्ग, रूट, रास्ता, राह, क्रमचलना
Noun(1) an established line of travel or access(2) an open way (generally public
Verb(1) send documents or materials to appropriate destinations(2) send via a specific route(3) divert in a specified direction
(1) I applied for Child Tax Credit months ago via the Internet route .(2) When e-mail arrives in your inbox - or any of the folders into which you route your mail - SpamNet compares it with a database of known spam.(3) Significant rates of debt reduction by way of the bankruptcy route have consequences that can only be called catastrophic.(4) Physicians should choose the route of administration based on each patient's financial situation and the risk of noncompliance.(5) Other services let drivers view traffic cams to find the best route to any destination - and receive voice prompts to direct them at intersections.(6) route of infection(7) Other hot spots include Williamstown, Grantstown and Ballygunner, which follow the route of the Waterford ring road.(8) The accident happened at 9.30 pm on route 95 as a result of a previous accident.(9) the most direct route is via Los Angeles(10) They enable more people to invest in property, but in a much more flexible manner than the traditional route of becoming a landlord.(11) The following year the Government launched a public consultation process for a route from Tallaght to Dundrum via the city centre.(12) The idea assumes that most people, most of the time, will take the simplest route to their destination.(13) This process involves examining the options available to achieve the agreed objectives and finding the strategic route forward.(14) Every now and then, the scenic route would change.(15) Wagner had fled from Dresden just a few weeks before Hugo had left Stuttgart, and both had taken the route to Paris via Switzerland.(16) The couple have the option of heading back to Derry along the A2 or taking a longer, more scenic route via Dungiven.
(1) en route :: रस्ते में
(2) bus route :: बस मार्ग
(3) escape route :: भागने का रासता
(4) scenic route :: सुंदर रास्ता
(5) paper route :: कागज मार्ग
(6) route map :: मार्ग नक्शा
(7) route of administration :: प्रशासन का मार्ग
(8) direct route :: सीधा मार्ग
(9) sea route :: समुद्री मार्ग
(10) route planner :: मार्ग नियोजक
1. way ::
2. course ::
3. road ::
4. path ::
5. direction ::
6. passage ::
7. journey ::
8. direct ::
9. send ::
10. convey ::
11. dispatch ::
12. forward ::
route, routed, routeing, routes, routing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The only other ROUTE
is through Pariah.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Our ironborn and Dornish allies
were attacked en ROUTE to Dorne.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Let's be sure about their entry ROUTE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I'm gonna have to learn
a whole new bus ROUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Now I can quit my paper ROUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: route
Meaning and definitions of route, translation in Hindi language for route with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of route in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "route"
What route means in Hindi, route meaning in Hindi, route definition, examples and pronunciation of route in Hindi language.