छत, पाटन, छाद, पटल, छान, शरणछत लगाकर ढांपना, छत से पाटना, छत बनाना, छतनाछादन करना, छप्पर बनाना, पृष्ठ, छप्पर
- छतछतदारrooferछतबिना छत
Noun(1) a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building(2) protective covering on top of a motor vehicle(3) the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space(4) an upper limit on what is allowed
Verb(1) provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
(1) Extended families often live together under the same roof , or at least nearby.(2) they slept under the same roof(3) It is customary for several generations to live together under the same roof .(4) the rain woke him, hammering on the roof(5) They worked in all the same inns and lived under the same roof .(6) a car with a vinyl roof(7) Living under the same roof as that man has been insufferable.(8) Unplanned expenses over the last few years for a new roof , replacement gutters, and new carpeting have stretched them to the limit.(9) A boat was speeding along the rather rough seas, a heavy storm beating down over the roof of the vehicle.(10) These are special liners on the sides and sometimes the roof and back of an oven, which are treated with a material that absorbs those greasy splashes.(11) For example, in what ways did family members rely on one another, even when not residing under the same roof ?(12) He was nearly 40 before he could afford to feed his family or keep a roof over their heads.(13) Too many people drift through life, doing jobs they stumble into that pay the bills and keep a roof over their heads.(14) She peered down the side of the building to see the roof of another structure less than five or six feet below.(15) So I almost had the real experience of a dad other than I wasn't living under the same roof with where the child was gestating.(16) the roof of the cave fell in
(1) on the roof :: छत पर
(2) roof garden :: छत पर बनाया गया बगीचा
(3) roof rack :: टाँड
(4) roof tile :: छत की खपरैल
(5) roof terrace :: छत के ऊपर
(6) thatched roof :: फूस की छत
(7) hit the roof :: छत पर जाओ
(8) pitched roof :: ढलवाँ छत
(9) raise the roof :: छत ऊपर उठाएं
1. ceiling ::
2. cap ::
roof, roofed, roofer, roofers, roofing, roofless, roofs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your ROOF, your rules.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
to look up at the stars
without a ROOF over your head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
- We did raise the ROOF that night.
- Yeah, we totally did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
It's in the same building.
It's all under the same ROOF.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: roof
Meaning and definitions of roof, translation in Hindi language for roof with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of roof in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "roof"
What roof means in Hindi, roof meaning in Hindi, roof definition, examples and pronunciation of roof in Hindi language.