भूमिका, योगदान, कार्य, महान कार्य, कृत्य
Noun(1) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(2) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(3) what something is used for(4) normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
(1) If you then look at these European films, these are films where the role of the director is much bigger.(2) Still, this has to be a role that every actress in Hollywood would surely have done anything to play.(3) At about the time of the Russian Revolution he had become interested in politics and in the role art could play in society.(4) Discuss the role of euphemisms in disguising something that is inherently bad.(5) In recent years, the 64 year-old mother of six took a pivotal community leadership role , promoting reconciliation.(6) He had a major zombie role in the film and was preparing for a big time attack scene later in the shoot.(7) she was in the lead role(8) For the role of the ventriloquist in Magic I got some training from a guy called Denis Allwood.(9) We talked a bit about art and writing and the role of artists and writers in society.(10) I'm working in a new role(11) religion plays a vital role in society(12) The finance office performs a vital role in the process - they have the money.(13) discuss the role of new media in social movements(14) She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.(15) she's working in a management role(16) Cohesion funding assumed a central role in budgetary politics in the late 1980s with the arrival of the Iberian states.
(1) role model :: प्रेरणास्रोत
(2) leading role :: अग्रणी भूमिका
(3) supporting role :: सहायक भूमिका
(4) role playing :: भूमिका निभाना
(5) play a role :: भूमिका निभाओ
(6) pivotal role :: निर्णायक भूमिका
(7) starring role :: अभिनीत भूमिका
(8) role reversal :: भूमिका बदलना
(9) role player :: खिलाड़ी की भूमिका
(10) play the role of :: की भूमिका निभाते हैं
1. part ::
2. capacity ::
3. purpose ::
4. character ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was my traveling companion,
before Ser Jorah seized that ROLE for himself.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
we have a chance to disprove
the ROLE of consciousness
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
And what's my ROLE in all this?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
stick to the ROLE
Ford gave me.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Your ROLE in that future
is more vital now than it ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: role
Meaning and definitions of role, translation in Hindi language for role with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of role in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "role"
What role means in Hindi, role meaning in Hindi, role definition, examples and pronunciation of role in Hindi language.