राकेट, प्रक्षेपास्रराकेट काअग्निबाण
Noun(1) any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine(2) a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion(3) erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender(4) propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon(5) sends a firework display high into the sky
Verb(1) shoot up abruptly, like a rocket(2) propel with a rocket
(1) Each missile contained 44 kg of high explosives and 498 kg of rocket fuel.(2) It's too early to tell whether she'll be the inheritor of her father's mantle, but if this film is an indication, her career may rocket like his did.(3) When he wrote the novel, there was no such thing as a rocket ship, and no one had ever gone to the moon.(4) Another rocket is fired, and the smoke hangs ominously over the square.(5) The operator signals the initiation of the launch sequence and the small booster rocket is ignited.(6) His rocket to fame was fueled by awe-inspiring talent and brash wit.(7) she shot out of her chair like a rocket(8) At the start of World War II, he entered the Royal navy and served with distinction on mine sweepers, destroyers, and rocket launchers.(9) Since the film isn't likely to break any box office records, this will not be her opportunity to rocket into the elite group of A-list actresses.(10) Would it not be easy to find numerous youths to fly to the moon in a rocket plane if the opportunity were offered?(11) The rocket ignites, the boot pinwheels, the flare sputters and then quickly dies.(12) More than that, Bonnie and Clyde took off like a rocket , generating enormous profits and fame for everyone involved.(13) The finale began with a rocket that symbolically extinguished the Olympic flame.(14) Perchlorate is the substance that has served since the 1940s as an oxidizer in solid rocket fuel for more effective propulsion for space shuttles and missiles.(15) In the background, a rocket ship shoots upward from the horizon.(16) He sponsors the project and watches the costs rocket to over a million above the original budget.
(1) rocket launcher :: राकेट प्रक्षेपक
(2) rocket ship :: रॉकेट जहाज
(3) rocket science :: रॉकेट विज्ञान
(4) rocket fuel :: रॉकेट का ईंधन
(5) space rocket :: अंतरिक्ष रॉकेट
(6) rocket scientist :: रॉकेट वैज्ञानिक
(7) rocket salad :: रॉकेट सलाद
(8) booster rocket :: बूस्टर रॉकेट
(9) rocket-propelled :: रॉकेट स्वचालित
1. missile ::
2. firework ::
3. arugula ::
4. skyrocket ::
5. rocket engine ::
6. projectile ::
7. shoot up ::
गोली मार दो
8. speed ::
9. skyrocket ::
rocket, rocketed, rocketing, rockets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gonzo, this ROCKET scientist,
was moving No-Doze's body...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
...then I'm gonna climb on his back
and ROCKET to the moon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Someone in this room
gets to take a ride on a ROCKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
That last one is quite new, but I have a feeling
that's gonna ROCKET to the top of the list.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I'm a ROCKET man
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: rocket
Meaning and definitions of rocket, translation in Hindi language for rocket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rocket in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rocket"
What rocket means in Hindi, rocket meaning in Hindi, rocket definition, examples and pronunciation of rocket in Hindi language.