घोड़ा से यात्रा, गाड़ी से यात्रा, पथ, मार्गजल पर तैरना, घोड़ा से जाना, गाड़ी से जानाचढ़ना, सवारी करना, आरोहण करना, सीमापथ, अश्वमार्ग
Noun(1) a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile(2) a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
Verb(1) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(2) be carried or travel on or in a vehicle(3) continue undisturbed and without interference(4) move like a floating object(5) harass with persistent criticism or carping(6) be sustained or supported or borne(7) have certain properties when driven(8) be contingent on(9) lie moored or anchored(10) sit on and control a vehicle(11) climb up on the body(12) ride over, along, or through(13) keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot(14) copulate with
(1) If you stay here the night I can get you a ride into one of the border towns tomorrow morning.(2) The ride is firm, but not harsh and the SportCross handles corners like the sedan.(3) the ride is comfortable, though there is a slight roll when cornering(4) I mean, when I'm hired to ride a race, I'm working for the owner in a sense.(5) He should be able to ride this momentum and claim the No.1 ranking before the year is out.(6) This gives the MDX a ride that resembles a sportier version of its minivan sibling Odyssey.(7) Rebated rims are considered less reliable by some shooters who are concerned that the rifle bolt might ride over the rim rather than push it forward.(8) My ride pulled to the road's shoulder, hazards flashing.(9) if you don't give all the kids a chance to play, the parents ride you(10) Still, for those with the means and the need for SUV speed with Porsche image, this might be the ride .(11) that green Chevy over there, that's my ride(12) The key is to accept the feedback you get from each horse you ride to help you pinpoint weak areas.(13) We descended from the castle to keep a promise to our daughter to let her go on a fairground ride near the town harbour.(14) Undaunted, but a little impressed, Mike just wanted to ride his bicycle, far and fast.(15) And, well, after Mysti talked to me, I kind of needed a ride to town so I could help.(16) It is, for example, a great deal easier to demonstrate how to ride a bicycle than to verbalize it.
(1) ride a horse :: एक घोड़े पर सवार हो
(2) ride a bike :: एक मोटर साइकिल की सवारी
(3) ride a bicycle :: साइकिल की सवारी
(4) ride on :: सवारी पर
(5) ride out :: बाहर सवारी
(6) ride up :: सवारी
(7) take a ride :: सवारी करें
(8) free ride :: मुफ्त सवारी
(9) ride height :: ऊंची सवारी
(10) ride in :: में सवारी
2. drive ::
3. sit on ::
4. travel ::
5. drive ::
6. sit ::
7. hinge on ::
पर टिकी हुई
8. mount ::
9. taunt ::
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You calling from a bike RIDE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
I'll tell our men to RIDE ahead
and bury them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Now I just collect disability
and RIDE trains.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
A khal who cannot RIDE is no khal.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
It's your RIDE, retard.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: ride
Meaning and definitions of ride, translation in Hindi language for ride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ride in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ride"
What ride means in Hindi, ride meaning in Hindi, ride definition, examples and pronunciation of ride in Hindi language.