रोकना, धरण करना, चित्त में रखना, रोक रखना, नौकर रखनाप्रतिधारित करना, रखे रहना
बनाए रखने के
- बनाए रखने केबरकरार रखाअनुचरबनाए रखने कीबरकरार रखती है
Verb(1) hold back within(2) allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature(3) secure and keep for possible future use or application(4) keep in one's mind
(1) you should retain a copy(2) Cheever sells cars, washes dishes, works in a bookstore, guards perfume and even acts in a haunted house in his efforts to retain gainful employment.(3) Conductors, too, can retain their musical powers long after physical vigour has departed.(4) New owners will have to consider whether to retain him.(5) The opposition argued that a government required the confidence of both houses to retain office.(6) Containers that have soils high in organic matter retain soil moisture longer than other growing media.(7) Many seniors continue to retain one valuable asset: their home.(8) He blew a kiss goodbye to his home for many months, hoping to retain many of the memories that had been created there.(9) Wage and price controls in effect during World War II meant employers had to turn to forms of non-cash compensation to recruit or retain workers.(10) to retain the best people(11) retain a barrister to handle the client's business(12) Accordingly high quality road connections, both at local and at national level, are critical if the port is to sustain continued growth and retain its current market share.(13) Germany will also be exempt, but following recent proposals from its government will retain its own mandatory system.(14) Sodium attracts fluid, and when people retain fluid they have trouble breathing.(15) How much will it impact your business if you can't find, recruit and retain the people with the specific skills you require to achieve your objectives?(16) Chances are it will help them retain your information better and use it more effectively.
(1) to retain :: बनाए रखने के लिए
(2) retain information :: जानकारी बनाए रखने
(3) retain water :: पानी बनाए रखने
1. keep ::
2. maintain ::
बनाए रखने के
3. remember ::
4. employ ::
5. hold back ::
6. continue ::
1. release ::
2. relinquish ::
3. surrender ::
4. yield ::
retain, retained, retainer, retainers, retaining, retains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Feel free to RETAIN a lawyer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
When I take the throne,
you hope to RETAIN your position.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
or not know about it
to RETAIN your innocence?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
You know salt makes me RETAIN water...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: retain
Meaning and definitions of retain, translation in Hindi language for retain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of retain in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "retain"
What retain means in Hindi, retain meaning in Hindi, retain definition, examples and pronunciation of retain in Hindi language.