आराम, विश्राम, शांति, अन्य, स्थिरता, अवशेष, विश्रान्ति, रहाई, शेष-भागशेष, अवलंबित होनाआराम करना, आराम देना, विश्राम करना, ठहरना, मरना, विश्राम लेना, स़ुसताना, स़ुस्ताना, संतुष्ट होना, सोना, बैठाना, स्थापित करना, स्थिर होना, सहारा देना, भरोसा करना
- आरामविश्राम कियाशोकहाराआरामबेचेन होना
Noun(1) something left after other parts have been taken away(2) freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility(3) a pause for relaxation(4) a state of inaction(5) euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb(6) a support on which things can be put(7) a musical notation indicating a silence of a specified duration
Verb(1) not move; be in a resting position(2) take a short break from one's activities in order to relax(3) give a rest to(4) have a place in relation to something else(5) be at rest(6) stay the same; remain in a certain state(7) be inherent or innate in(8) put something in a resting position, as for support or steadying(9) sit, as on a branch(10) rest on or as if on a pillow(11) be inactive, refrain from acting
(1) She stormed off somewhere and I didn't see her the rest of the night.(2) The rest of the novel remains intact for audiences who like the movie and want to know what happens to these characters.(3) By the end of last year, he had nothing left in the tank, and he was planning a complete rest until he felt the urge to pick up a racquet.(4) he needed to rest after the feverish activity(5) However you view it, you can rest assured that this is one day which wasn't dreamed up as a cynical marketing ploy to part us from our money.(6) I was feeling heavy and tired and would have had to rest up anyway.(7) Most of the rest of the night was sadly uneventful, the friend and I got home and watched a movie.(8) His tan face flushed with embarrassment as the rest of the ten remaining guests egged him on.(9) Where there was one, you can rest assured that the other wasn't too far away, such was their close bond.(10) The District Attorney said last week that the prosecution would rest today.(11) This is a stylish and very practical telephone rest , which comes with a handy desk pen.(12) He had removed his gloves but the rest of the uniform remained, clinging tightly to the sculptured muscles of his physique.(13) I am going to rest up today in preparation for the upcoming working week, and catch up on reading your blogs.(14) she needs to give her ankle a rest(15) I spend the rest of the night in a TV room with a hundred or so others watching CNN.(16) There were campsites in these areas, but the rest of the park remained safe for tourists.
(1) rest in peace :: शांति से आराम करें
(2) to rest :: आराम करने के लिए
(3) the rest :: बाकी
(4) take a rest :: आराम करो
(5) have a rest :: आराम करो
(6) at rest :: आराम से
(7) rest assured :: निश्चित होना
(8) lay to rest :: आराम करना
(9) rest of :: बाकि के
(10) a rest :: आराम
1. repose ::
2. break ::
3. stand ::
4. a standstill ::
5. remainder ::
6. respite ::
7. residual ::
8. quietus ::
10. relax ::
11. lie ::
12. support ::
13. be based on ::
के आधार पर
14. remain ::
15. breathe ::
16. roost ::
17. repose ::
18. pillow ::
rest, rested, restful, resting, restless, rests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the REST of them do as well...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Sounds like all the REST.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
I'll walk the REST of the way myself.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
And the REST of you, keep working!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Where's the REST of them?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: rest
Meaning and definitions of rest, translation in Hindi language for rest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rest in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rest"
What rest means in Hindi, rest meaning in Hindi, rest definition, examples and pronunciation of rest in Hindi language.