सम्मान, विषय, प्रतिष्ठा, श्रद्धा, समादर, सत्कार, अभिवादन, मान्यतासम्मान करना, आदर करना, समादर करना, प्रतिष्ठा करना, पूजा करना, ध्यान रखना, सत्कार करना
- आदर करनाआदरणीयश्रद्धालु व्यक्तिसम्मानसम्मान
Noun(1) (usually preceded by `in'(2) the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded(3) an attitude of admiration or esteem(4) a courteous expression (by word or deed(5) behavior intended to please your parents(6) a feeling of friendship and esteem(7) courteous regard for people's feelings
Verb(1) regard highly; think much of(2) show respect towards
(1) the director had a lot of respect for Douglas as an actor(2) According to Confucianism, one of the most important values is respect for elders.(3) What can parliamentarians do to regain respect with community as custodians of the public good?(4) The nature of the conversation and the respect for elders reflects Chinese customs, particularly that of the young coming to the wise for advice.(5) The town has great affection for him and great respect for his golfing abilities.(6) the government's record in this respect is a mixed one(7) it is incumbent upon all hill users to respect the environment(8) he urged all foreign nationals to respect the laws of their country of residence(9) Although this might be unpopular in the short term, at least they will regain some respect once the current mob mentality dies down.(10) Lebanese children grow up with deep respect for their parents.(11) they showed great respect for the law(12) she has respect for him(13) First of all, I'd like to tell him I admire and respect him as one of the very unique talents in television.(14) And the law should respect such a stipulation in commercial negotiations.(15) She, meanwhile, develops deep respect for the old man.(16) The trustees can be expected to respect these wishes once there is no family or appropriate person to whom the money should be paid.
(1) with respect to :: इसके संबंध में
(2) with respect :: के सन्दर्भ में
(3) in respect of :: के संबंध में
(4) in this respect :: इस संबंध में
(5) to respect :: सम्मान के लिए
(6) self-respect :: आत्म सम्मान
(7) in respect to :: के संबंध में
(8) mutual respect :: परस्पर आदर
(9) with all due respect :: पूरे सम्मान के साथ
(10) show respect :: सम्मान दिखाएं
1. esteem ::
2. due regard ::
4. aspect ::
5. regard ::
6. deference ::
8. obedience ::
9. esteem ::
10. show consideration for ::
के लिए विचार दिखाने
11. abide by ::
12. prize ::
13. observe ::
respect, respected, respecter, respecters, respecting, respects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...RESPECT what was just said
by building on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
They're not gonna RESPECT you
until you prove yourself.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I RESPECT that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
I RESPECT that.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
♪ The cartel's runnin' hot because
They weren't getting RESPECT ♪
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: respect
Meaning and definitions of respect, translation in Hindi language for respect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of respect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "respect"
What respect means in Hindi, respect meaning in Hindi, respect definition, examples and pronunciation of respect in Hindi language.