प्रतिरोध, विरोध, बाधा, स्र्काव, बाधा डालनारोक
Noun(1) the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with(2) any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion(3) a material's opposition to the flow of electric current; measured in ohms(4) the military action of resisting the enemy's advance(5) (medicine(6) the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents(7) a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force(8) the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria(9) (psychiatry(10) an electrical device that resists the flow of electrical current(11) group action in opposition to those in power
(1) It was also a reminder of the threat of armed resistance .(2) British mobile phone operators are likely to mount strong resistance to any flat fee, although they may be more receptive to a single tariff for the island of Ireland.(3) Dietitians also recommend eating yogurt, which can help strengthen the body's resistance to infection.(4) Nevertheless, drug resistance will continue and vigilance is necessary.(5) A resistance unit has a temperature fuse between a resistance and a terminal for deactivating a resistance circuit when the motor reaches the permissible maximum temperature.(6) Initially they will accelerate, but they will soon reach a constant terminal velocity when the air resistance around them offsets their downward acceleration.(7) Sanna hadn't even considered what she'd do if they encountered armed resistance .(8) This has led people to view armed resistance as the only means left to defend themselves.(9) Bolometers are devices whose electrical resistance changes with temperature.(10) The gene content of chromosomal segments conditioning quantitative resistance to multiple pathogens was inspected.(11) ├ö├ç├┐There was some resistance to our vintage section because some customers thought it was too expensive,├ö├ç├û said Kate.(12) There will be resistance to breaking down more than 300 years of tradition, and there are undoubtedly question marks remaining about competition issues.(13) He claimed there had been no armed resistance since Monday and that soldiers had been ordered to try and take the airport by peaceful persuasion.(14) While more young people want to live in a new home, recent research suggests resistance to modern houses is strongest among older and better-off people.(15) After his death, the legend of the ex-president's armed resistance persisted - and was embellished.(16) The speed reached by such a body depends on the ratio of the effort exerted to the resistance offered.
(1) insulation resistance :: इन्सुलेशन प्रतिरोध
(2) water resistance :: पानी प्रतिरोध
(3) the resistance :: प्रतिरोध
(4) fire resistance :: अग्निरोधी
(5) air resistance :: हवा प्रतिरोध
(6) impact resistance :: प्रभाव प्रतिरोध
(7) drug resistance :: दवा प्रतिरोधक क्षमता
(8) passive resistance :: निष्क्रिय प्रतिरोध
(9) resistance to change :: परिवर्तन का विरोध
(10) wind resistance :: हवा प्रतिरोध
1. opposition to ::
2. opposition ::
3. ability to fight off ::
से लड़ने की क्षमता
4. resistance movement ::
5. underground ::
6. resistivity ::
7. immunity ::
रोग प्रतिरोधक शक्ति
8. resistor ::
1. acquiescence ::
nonresistance, resistance, resistances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I would advise the three of you
that RESISTANCE is futile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
We’ll be the Resistance trapped
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
the same way they were
the Puerta del Sol Resistance.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
goes to all of you who believe that
this mask is a symbol of the RESISTANCE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: resistance
Meaning and definitions of resistance, translation in Hindi language for resistance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of resistance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "resistance"
What resistance means in Hindi, resistance meaning in Hindi, resistance definition, examples and pronunciation of resistance in Hindi language.