आरक्षण, संदेह, दुराव, रोक, निग्रह, छिपाव
Noun(1) a district that is reserved for particular purpose(2) a statement that limits or restricts some claim(3) an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly(4) the act of reserving (a place or passage, a person or group(5) the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance(6) something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.(7) the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
(1) Their other demands include rail and bus concessions, reservation in educational institutions for the children of painters etc.(2) A Native American Indian reservation straddles the line dividing Mexico and the United States.(3) Has the 33 per cent reservation really helped women?(4) Usually, 6pm to 7pm is the rush hour for the restaurant, and it's difficult to find a seat without a reservation .(5) The only reservation about this plan has to be the notorious difficulty in hiring sufficient qualified staff to operate the scanners.(6) Moreover, it can be said that an implied reservation derogates from the grant, for the grantor has apparently given the grantee an unencumbered estate and is then trying to burden it with an easement or profit.(7) But even in this system, if reservation had not been introduced at the outset and only thought of later, one is certain that there would have been resistance.(8) the boy's family live on an Indian reservation(9) She argues that Cranmer and the later revisers of the Book of Common Prayer did not abolish reservation for communion with the sick.(10) This promised the Indians a permanent reservation of the forty million acres of land around the Black Hills and the right to hunt buffalo in unceded territory.(11) But prejudices and biases are common as the community is being denied its right to political reservation according to its demographic strength.(12) Jurisdiction and the reservation of absolution of particularly serious sins for pedagogical reasons are defended later.(13) Normally, outsiders would not be allowed to occupy traditional land on an Indian reservation .(14) The bishop managed to secure small majorities on the propositions that he should allow reservation for the sick.(15) Moreover the standard of highly professional courses such as engineering and proposed medical course should not be compromised by giving reservation to single school students.(16) Through well placed remuneration, I arranged a dinner reservation and accommodations as near to them as security allowed.
(1) make a reservation :: आरक्षण
(2) hotel reservation :: होटल आरक्षण
(3) make reservation :: आरक्षण करें
(4) reservation desk :: आरक्षण डेस्क
(5) reservation clerk :: आरक्षण क्लर्क
(6) without reservation :: बिना आरक्षण के
2. booking ::
3. mental reservation ::
4. qualification ::
5. reserve ::
1. assurance ::
2. belief ::
3. certitude ::
4. confidence ::
5. conviction ::
6. surety ::
7. trust ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Who's hungry? We have a RESERVATION
at the best restaurant in town.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
An Indian RESERVATION west of town.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Well, we have a 4:30 RESERVATION
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
I made an 8:00 RESERVATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
An hour? What?
That's crazy, we have a RESERVATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: reservation
Meaning and definitions of reservation, translation in Hindi language for reservation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reservation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reservation"
What reservation means in Hindi, reservation meaning in Hindi, reservation definition, examples and pronunciation of reservation in Hindi language.