उत्तरउत्तर देना, उत्तर में कहना
जवाब दे दो
- जवाब दे दो
(1) I just got a reply from the Director of the cinema, enclosing a copy of a press release.(2) Grant Morrison doesn't reply to e-mails, but this looks a go.(3) ‘Get big or get out’ is a communication and hardly expectant of a reply .(4) Often thoughtful, frequently lengthy, and always considered, the postings beg one to ponder options for a reply .(5) we scored the first goal and they hit a late reply(6) When the selfsame people asked me in the evenings if I was going home, I had no reply for them: it took me years to reconcile myself to the idea of calling the attic I was living in a home.(7) I received a reply from the managing director(8) ‘I reply to all submissions myself, and try to offer constructive criticism,’ he explains.(9) Weeks after the film had been submitted, I still couldn't get a reply from the compilation people regarding her contact info.(10) Or maybe it's a pre-emptive brush-off, the formal equivalent of Kurt Vonnegut's reply when asked where he got his characters from: ‘Cincinnati,’ he said.(11) In reply to a question, George said that it was his personal view that land owned by the churches should not be exempted from a land-value tax.(12) “No,” was the curt reply(13) Without bothering the owner of the account, it would reply to any such message and tell the sender how much ‘postage’ he owed.(14) Instead the reply was, ‘I know very little about this term and thus have no policy.’(15) I am writing in reply to your letter of June 1(16) I received a reply from the firm's managing director
(1) no reply :: कोई जवाब नहीं
(2) reply to :: को उत्तर
(3) prompt reply :: त्वरित उत्तर
(4) quick reply :: जल्दी जवाब दो
(5) in reply :: उत्तर में
(6) in reply to :: प्रतिउत्तर में
(7) reply on :: जवाब दें
(8) early reply :: जल्दी जवाब
(9) letter in reply :: जवाब में पत्र
(10) write in reply :: जवाब में लिखना
1. answer ::
2. response ::
3. answer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You'll give the Starks our REPLY, cousin?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
He's using psychological warfare.
We must REPLY in kind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
"Move fast," I REPLY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You're frustrated because he phrased
his REPLY in a meaningless tautology?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Cersei will expect a REPLY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: reply
Meaning and definitions of reply, translation in Hindi language for reply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of reply in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "reply"
What reply means in Hindi, reply meaning
in Hindi, reply definition, examples and pronunciation
of reply in Hindi language.