किराया, दरार, भूमिकरकिराया का, दरार का, भूमिकर काकिराये पर देना, किराये पर लेना, पट्टे पर लेना, पट्टे पर देनाभाटक, भाड़ा लगान
- किरायाकिराये पर लेनाकिराए परकिराये पर लेनेवालाकिराये पर लिया
Noun(1) a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service(2) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(3) the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions(4) the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
Verb(1) tear or be torn violently(2) let for money(3) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract(4) engage for service under a term of contract(5) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
(1) Eddie was dismayed by the rent in the roof of the tent(2) Apartments in these sought-after areas can rent for Ôö¼├║1,445 to Ôö¼├║1,566 per month to international clients.(3) How can landlords be allowed to harass tenants who pay their rent , just because they have other plans for the property?(4) Your brother allowed your mother to reside there and most likely did not charge her rent .(5) In 1997, a change in the law meant it became easier for landlords to evict tenants who weren't paying their rent .(6) He added that a typical two bedroom apartment will rent for up to ├ö├®┬╝750 per month.(7) skis or snowboards rent for $60├ö├ç├┤80 for six days(8) If David pays rent and his income and savings are sufficiently low he may get housing benefit; if he pays council tax he may get council tax benefit.(9) For the remaining three months, owners can either rent the property out or use it themselves.(10) The selling agents estimate that this type of unit would rent for around ├ö├®┬╝1,015 per month.(11) Industrial units rent for between Ôö¼├║37.60 and Ôö¼├║59 per square metre depending on the size and standard of finish involved.(12) A tenant paying rent to a non-resident landlord must deduct standard rate income tax from the rent paid to the landlord and pay the tax he has deducted to the Revenue.(13) The real owners of the software can restrict you or stores and not allow anyone to rent it to others.(14) Hip-hop fans should at least rent it just for the musical aspect of the film.(15) I cannot even afford to pay the rent on this flat(16) Rather than charge monthly rent , most landlords used to require tenants to put up huge cash deposits, often hundreds of thousands of dollars.
(1) rend :: उखड़ना
(2) to rent :: किराए के लिए
(3) for rent :: किराए हेतू
(4) rent a car :: कार किराए पर लें
(5) rent out :: किराया पर चढ़ाया
(6) apartment for rent :: अपार्टमेंट किराए पर
(7) rent a house :: घर किराये पर लें
(8) pay rent :: किराया चुकाओ
(9) rent seeking :: किराया ढूंढ रहा
(10) room for rent :: किराए पर कमरा
(11) rent a room :: कमरा किराए पर दें
1. rental ::
किराये पर लेना
2. rip ::
3. gorge ::
4. economic rent ::
5. lease ::
7. charter ::
8. take ::
rent, rental, rentals, rented, renter, renters, renting, rents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where can you RENT a tuxedo
at 3:00 in the morning?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Remember when I auditioned for Rent but
I didn't get it and I couldn't figure out why?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
It's not like I have RENT
or car payments or anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
Well, Penny is on her way to perform in
a one-night showcase production of Rent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
I pay my RENT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: rent
Meaning and definitions of rent, translation in Hindi language for rent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rent in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "rent"
What rent means in Hindi, rent meaning
in Hindi, rent definition, examples and pronunciation
of rent in Hindi language.