सौंपनेवाला, लौटाना, देनेवाला, प्रतिपादन करनेवाला, अनुवाद करनेवाला, प्रस्तुत करनेवाला, बनानेवालाप्रस्तुत करना, लौटाना, देना, अनुवाद करना, प्रतिपादन करना, बना देना, सौंपना, बनाना, बना लेनासमर्पित करना
- प्रस्तुत करनाप्रदान की गई हैप्रतिपादनrenders
Noun(1) a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
Verb(1) cause to become(2) give something useful or necessary to(3) give an interpretation or rendition of(4) give or supply(5) pass down(6) make over as a return(7) give back(8) to surrender someone or something to another(9) show in, or as in, a picture(10) coat with plastic or cement(11) bestow(12) restate (words(13) melt (fat or lard
(1) He makes it a practice to call for the removal of federal judges when they render decisions he disagrees with.(2) He machine-sewed sequins onto linen to render a view of iconic factories with smokestacks.(3) Finch went to considerable lengths to render the star as it appears to the naked eye, using a cluster of compacted marks to re-create its pulsing, seething mass.(4) Place the bacon in a large, heavy pot and cook, stirring, over low heat to render the fat, about 5 minutes.(5) He could take several weeks to render his decision.(6) The judge will likely render a verdict between a few months and a year from now.(7) At the same time, those who render meritorious service should be given due recognition with fitting rewards.(8) Likewise, there are many such women who participate actively in Indian politics and render their services to the country.(9) Further liveliness was achieved in all the blocks by special treatment to the ends, and by varying the cladding between timber boarding and painted render in strong colours.(10) Those people who are dedicated to the cause they have undertaken will render the services.(11) Built in 1981, the 217 square metre bungalow has a stylish exterior combining white painted render with a tiered slate roof and hardwood windows.(12) They render what was familiar to you almost unrecognisable.(13) Stress is laid on good siting (which does not mean on the top of the nearest hill) and the use of local materials such as stone or render .(14) Typically Muscovite yellow render is used extensively on the residential blocks, while the chancery is clad in stone and glass.(15) This external render is then coloured with the local earth colour to decorate the church.(16) Fortunately for this judge, international law precludes having to render a verdict on this fiery French citizen.
(1) render thanks :: धन्यवाद प्रस्तुत करना
(2) render up :: ऊपर प्रस्तुत करना
(3) render down :: नीचे प्रस्तुत करना
(4) render service :: सेवा प्रदान
1. make ::
2. give ::
3. send in ::
4. deliver ::
5. paint ::
6. perform ::
7. act ::
8. translate ::
10. return ::
11. submit ::
12. depict ::
13. generate ::
14. supply ::
15. fork over ::
कांटे से लजिये
16. try ::
17. interpret ::
1. originate ::
render, rendered, rendering, renderings, renders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
three judges will RENDER a verdict.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
...a farmer's cheese that would cause
Leonard to RENDER any room...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Ladybugs must RENDER you catatonic.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: render
Meaning and definitions of render, translation in Hindi language for render with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of render in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "render"
What render means in Hindi, render meaning in Hindi, render definition, examples and pronunciation of render in Hindi language.