हटाना, स्थान हटाना, अलग करना, पदच्युत करनाहटाना, डिगाना, स्थान बदलना, स्थान हटाना, अलग करना, पदच्युत करनानिराकरण करना, अपनयन करना
- हटानाहटा दियाहटाहटाने
Noun(1) degree of figurative distance or separation
Verb(1) remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract(2) remove from a position or an office(3) dispose of(4) cause to leave(5) shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes(6) go away or leave(7) kill intentionally and with premeditation(8) get rid of something abstract
(1) Finally, make sure to clean brushes and foundation sponges weekly to remove makeup buildup and keep them fresh, soft, and supple.(2) Echoes of scripture, which abound in Map's text, provide examples of echoes at a considerable remove from the original.(3) This seems a far remove from the ├ö├ç├┐Your country needs you├ö├ç├û call to arms which galvanised Western nations in the past.(4) Scenes like this, directed at a remove , give this film a random, almost post-apocalyptic feel.(5) To the laughter of those around me, I marched him to the creek and sat down to remove my boots before pulling him into the water.(6) The cultural remove between medical colonizers and the medically colonized is even starker than elsewhere.(7) Economic realities have helped to remove the old stigma associated with renting.(8) And this poll was taken during that crucial cabinet meeting that decided it would remove him at some date and time to be specified.(9) Like Theo, I participate in the mourning of the American repertory circuit from somewhat of a remove .(10) And I don't think it'd be fair to remove him at this point in time.(11) The problem becomes that the actual spirit of giving to those less fortunate is placed at a remove .(12) at this remove , the whole incident seems insane(13) I was at a huge remove from any of the Troubles - they didn't impact on my life other than on the television news.(14) If El Greco painted at a remove from reality, using figurines as models, that was because he opted to do so.(15) The implementation of this policy would remove risks associated with environmental tobacco smoke.(16) Once limiting beliefs are discovered you are in a position to remove them.
(1) to remove :: हटाना
(2) remove from :: से निकालें
(3) remove barriers :: बाधाओं को दूर
(4) remove the peel :: छील को दूर
(5) remove the waste from :: से अपशिष्ट हटाने
1. detach ::
3. take out ::
साथ ले जाएं
5. clean off ::
साफ कर देना
6. dismiss ::
7. withdraw ::
8. delete ::
9. uproot ::
जड़ से उखाड़ना
11. get rid of ::
इससे छुटकारा पाएं
12. take ::
13. transfer ::
14. absent ::
15. bump off ::
remove, removed, removes, removing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Remove Ser Jorah from the city.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
...where I attempt to REMOVE
your leather armor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
and REMOVE the stain from his name.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
All right, if you're not going to
REMOVE it, I'll REMOVE it for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Remove her collar before you bury her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: remove
Meaning and definitions of remove, translation in Hindi language for remove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of remove in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "remove"
What remove means in Hindi, remove meaning
in Hindi, remove definition, examples and pronunciation
of remove in Hindi language.