याद, याद रखना, स्मरण रखनायाद रखना, याद करना, स्मरण रखना, नमस्ते कहनास्मरण करना
- याद हैयाद आयायाद आतीयाद है
Verb(1) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(2) keep in mind for attention or consideration(3) recapture the past; indulge in memories(4) show appreciation to(5) mention favorably, as in prayer(6) mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship(7) exercise, or have the power of, memory(8) call to remembrance; keep alive the memory of someone or something, as in a ceremony
(1) I remember the screech of the horn as the car came towards me(2) But again, we must remember that unlike reality TV, this film is deliberate about everything.(3) I don't even remember all the things that happened on this trip.(4) Before booking airfare, remember to research all your options, including alternate airports.(5) Enjoy this island and remember to venture out of your resort to do some exploring and make the most of your time on this very exotic island.(6) do you remember?(7) Everyone must remember that the Federal Government has no responsibility to fund the bypass.(8) I must remember not to ask that question(9) If we are ever together again, we must always remember that there are to be no unkind words, thoughts or gestures.(10) Don't assume the applicants will remember to specify which jobs interest them.(11) It is important to remember that the focus must be on the child.(12) Just remember to book your homebound flight from the right airport.(13) Whenever a team isn't winning, people always remember who isn't playing.(14) she can't remember whether she saw him or not(15) You must remember that in Europe during those days everyone wore a uniform of one sort or another.(16) Here in Britain, we must remember that we are allied with America, therefore many of the things we hear are pro-American.
(1) to remember :: याद करने के लिए
(2) not remember :: याद नहीं
(3) easy to remember :: याद करने के लिए आसान
(4) remember me to him :: उसे मेरे लिए याद रखें
(5) please remember me :: कृपया मुझे याद रखिए
1. recall ::
2. memorize ::
4. be sure ::
5. send one's best wishes ::
किसी के शुभकामनाएं भेज
6. commemorate ::
7. bequeath something to ::
के लिए कुछ वसीयत
8. commend ::
9. think back ::
10. think ::
11. think of ::
1. forget ::
2. unlearn ::
remember, remembered, remembering, remembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't REMEMBER a time
when you weren't talking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I can't find it either.
How can he not REMEMBER a day?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
He never had to teach you much,
but me? You REMEMBER me at 16?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
"Don't you hate it when you can't REMEMBER
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Do you guys REMEMBER
Penny's ex-boyfriend Kurt?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: remember
Meaning and definitions of remember, translation in Hindi language for remember with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remember in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remember"
What remember means in Hindi, remember meaning in Hindi, remember definition, examples and pronunciation of remember in Hindi language.