- रहनाबनेशेषबाकी है
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) continue in a place, position, or situation(3) be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.(4) stay behind
(1) several years remain in the transition period(2) In most areas of the states, new home prices continue to rise or remain as they were last year.(3) Uncertainty will always remain , however, particularly when the evidence is unreliable.(4) Mechanisms are likely complex, but as yet remain unclear.(5) But if prices remain constant, where does profit come from?(6) Over short periods of time the growth rates remain virtually constant.(7) it'll still remain a part of our culture(8) But police say his movements from there remain unclear.(9) But serious uncertainties remain about how to measure and account for estimates of net carbon.(10) I say that, without resolving this question, a wholly undesirable state of uncertainty will remain .(11) Others are known, and no doubt still more remain unknown.(12) shops remain open later(13) we don't know how many remain under the rubble(14) So your dreams will forever remain a mystery to me?(15) I no longer wish to support my husband's application to remain in the UK and we are no longer together.(16) This pubic hair remains for the rest of the adult life.
(1) to remain :: बने रहना
(2) remain unchanged :: अपरिवर्तित रहना
(3) remain the same :: एक ही रहेगा, जैसे था वैसेही रहना
(4) remain silent :: चुप रहना
(5) remain calm :: शांत रहो
(6) remain constant :: स्थिर रहना
(7) remain seated :: बैठे रहें
(8) remain anonymous :: गुमनाम रहो
(9) remain quiet :: चुप रहने
(10) remain valid :: वैध बने रहेगा
1. continue to exist ::
2. stay ::
3. continue to be ::
4. be left ::
बाईं ओर रहें
5. stay on ::
6. persist ::
7. rest ::
1. bail ::
2. depart ::
3. exit ::
4. go ::
5. leave ::
6. move ::
7. quit ::
remain, remained, remaining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How many fighting men REMAIN loyal to you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
He's got to REMAIN strong
if he's to prevail.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
you have the right to REMAIN silent.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
We have to accelerate everything
and REMAIN calm.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
The Kingslayer won't REMAIN free for long.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: remain
Meaning and definitions of remain, translation in Hindi language for remain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of remain in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "remain"
What remain means in Hindi, remain meaning
in Hindi, remain definition, examples and pronunciation
of remain in Hindi language.