रजिस्टर, पंजी, पंजिका, सूची, लेखा, स्वर विस्तार, हिसाब बही, गणनापत्ररजिस्टर करनापंजीकृत करना, दर्ज करना, रजिस्टर में लिखना, रजिस्ट्री कराना, लिपिबद्ध करना
- रजिस्टरpreregisterदर्ज कराईपंजीयनरजिस्टरों
Noun(1) an official written record of names or events or transactions(2) (music(3) a book in which names and transactions are listed(4) (computer science(5) an air passage (usually in the floor or a wall of a room(6) a regulator (as a sliding plate(7) a cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill
Verb(1) record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions(2) record in a public office or in a court of law(3) enroll to vote(4) be aware of(5) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(6) have one's name listed as a candidate for several parties(7) show in one's face(8) manipulate the registers of an organ(9) send by registered mail(10) enter into someone's consciousness
(1) I wish to register an objection(2) Fox, however, seemed to sing in a register too high for her voice.(3) School teachers were paid by contract according to an average of their attendance register .(4) In addition to regional and social dialects, two other varieties often discussed by sociolinguists are register and style.(5) My sister and brother both got married and got to register for gifts.(6) Athy pupils will no longer be able to play truant and hope to get away with it, following the introduction of Ireland's first high tech electronic register .(7) it was reproduced in full colour but unfortunately out of register(8) The Medical Council removed his name from the medical register in 1999 pending the outcome of its inquiry.(9) This is precisely what appears in the lowest register of the window.(10) Groups still have time to register but must do so immediately.(11) If you are over 18 and were resident at your present address in September 2003 it is important that your name is on the register .(12) The boy knew she was a schoolteacher, for he had found her class register and kept it in his beside table.(13) I am also concerned about councillors who tell people to report registration officials who refuse to register them without the necessary documents.(14) In all probability he sang alto from 1735 to 1739 and then descended to bass and, as we have seen, passing through the tenor register briefly.(15) Whenever she referred to ├ö├ç├┐Her Highness├ö├ç├û she raised her eyes to heaven and her voice to a high register .(16) The DC took the attendance register in his custody and ordered an inquiry into the case.
(1) cash register :: नकदी - रजिस्टर
(2) household register :: घरेलू लेख्य
(3) trade register :: व्यापार रजिस्टर
(4) shift register :: शिफ्ट का रजिस्टर
(5) register number :: पंजीकृत नंबर
(6) land register :: भूमि पंजी
(7) census register :: जनगणना रजिस्टर
(8) check register :: रजिस्टर जांचें
(9) instruction register :: निर्देश रजिस्टर
(10) electoral register :: चुनावी रजिस्टर
1. official list ::
2. record ::
3. range ::
4. cash register ::
नकदी - रजिस्टर
5. registry ::
6. record ::
7. enroll ::
8. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
9. display ::
10. make an impression ::
11. file ::
12. read ::
preregister, preregistered, preregistering, preregisters, register, registered, registering, registers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was going to lower the whole voice
to a more pleasing REGISTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
and my cash REGISTER doesn't,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
...this will REGISTER it
and send a signal to the laptop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
You might want to speak
in a lower REGISTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: register
Meaning and definitions of register, translation in Hindi language for register with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of register in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "register"
What register means in Hindi, register meaning
in Hindi, register definition, examples and pronunciation
of register in Hindi language.