रिकॉर्ड, कीर्तिमान, अभिलिखित, दर्ज करनाअभिलेख, रेकार्ड, आलेख, धैय इत्यादि का आदर्श, ग्रामोफोनि बाजे का तवा, गतिअभिलेख का, रेकार्ड का, ग्रामाफोन रिकार्डे का, ग्रामोफोनि बाजे के तवे का, धैय इत्यादि का आदर्श कालिपिबद्ध करना, टांकना, रजिस्टर में लिखना, अंकित करना, पंजीकृत करना
- अभिलेखदर्ज की गईरिकॉर्डिंगअभिलेख
Noun(1) anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph(2) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(3) the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had(4) the sum of recognized accomplishments(5) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone(6) an extreme attainment; the best (or worst, as in a sport(7) a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction(8) a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
Verb(1) make a record of; set down in permanent form(2) register electronically(3) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(4) be aware of
(1) this score is a record for the team(2) the safety record at the airport is first class(3) That means he is now Brazil's record goalscorer at the World Cup.(4) Nearly all observers record declines in economic activity in every year since 1998.(5) If I was going to do a record of piano music with strings, then I'd go to a big studio.(6) the number of first-time buyers is at a record low(7) he held the world record for over a decade(8) the safety record at the airport(9) he has a record of hard work(10) He has an excellent record of achievement as a Minister in the Northern Ireland Office and the Department for Work and Pensions.(11) However to his dismay he feels Brazil's style of play that took them to a record fifth World Cup is destroying the beautiful game.(12) In three cases the electronic device could not be made to record a measurement.(13) What is the fate of retail, of the record stores, when music is free at the point of delivery?(14) to keep a record of sth(15) In passing sentence the judge said that the appellant had an appalling record .(16) he'd listen to any record by U2
(1) track record :: ट्रैक रिकॉर्ड
(2) to record :: रिकॉर्ड करने के लिए
(3) medical record :: मेडिकल रिकॉर्ड
(4) off the record :: रिकॉर्ड से परे
(5) criminal record :: आपराधिक रिकॉर्ड
(6) world record :: विश्व रिकॉर्ड
(7) break a record :: रिकॉर्ड तोड़ना
(8) vinyl record :: विनाइल रिकॉर्ड
(9) record store :: दस्तावेज भंडार गृह
1. record-breaking ::
3. album ::
5. criminal record ::
6. best performance ::
सबसे अच्छा प्रदर्शन
7. reminder ::
8. disc ::
9. track record ::
10. book ::
11. write down ::
12. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
13. achieve ::
15. memorialise ::
16. register ::
17. tape ::
18. read ::
record, recorded, records
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For the RECORD,
he also thinks that Walgreens...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
But for the RECORD, I've never had
a threesome and yet I still know I want one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
With your sales RECORD,
you have nothing to worry about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Look at Leonard's RECORD.
Twenty-seven days with Joyce Kim.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
you are the accountant of RECORD
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: record
Meaning and definitions of record, translation in Hindi language for record with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of record in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "record"
What record means in Hindi, record meaning in Hindi, record definition, examples and pronunciation of record in Hindi language.