मान्यता, पहचान, अभिज्ञान, स्वीकरन, विवेकमान्य़ता
Noun(1) the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged(2) the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering(3) approval(4) coming to understand something clearly and distinctly(5) (biology(6) the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country(7) an acceptance (as of a claim(8) designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body
(1) they are granting full recognition to the republic(2) In such talks, Pyongyang would demand, as it has before, large sums of economic aid and political recognition for its totalitarian regime in exchange for promises not to use its weapons.(3) In the past two seasons it has changed out of all recognition and the Six Nations has become so dynamic.(4) The awards are recognition of the achievement of exceptional standards in the production and handling of fresh produce.(5) She was acclaimed in the New Year's Honours List in recognition of her continued services to the tourism industry in York and Yorkshire.(6) Gay men and lesbians face many obstacles in winning legal recognition of their relationships.(7) There are now some two to three million people in the world seeking some form of constitutional recognition of their existence, as a group, and some form of self-government.(8) Although its public and corporate relations have improved beyond recognition , the bank's executives have not always been the best at communicating the company's success to the City.(9) Speaking after several days of confusion, Vanuatu government spokesman Kalvau Moli said yesterday that formal recognition had been granted to Taipei.(10) Delivering the Vietnam Veteran's Day speech, Premier Paul Lennon said he was pleased the veterans were now receiving proper recognition .(11) China sees Taiwan as a renegade province which does not deserve diplomatic recognition from the international community.(12) Bromley's sporting talent is to be rewarded in the Excellence Awards in recognition of their achievements.(13) It was actually a deer-crossing sign, but it was dented and chipped almost beyond recognition by rifle shots, where the locals had been practising firing off rounds from a moving pick-up truck.(14) They are crucial to proper recognition and treatment of the disorder, not just at the beginning but throughout.(15) But now that he is dead, his body mutilated almost beyond recognition , it seems right to recall what he said.(16) Earlier this year, she joined Winston Churchill and Nelson Mandela in being made an Honorary Freeman of the City of Leeds in recognition of her outstanding service to music.
(1) pattern recognition :: पैटर्न मान्यता
(2) speech recognition :: वाक् पहचान
(3) voice recognition :: आवाज की पहचान
(4) brand recognition :: ब्रांड पहचान
(5) beyond recognition :: पहचान से परे
(6) in recognition :: मान्यता में
(7) in recognition of :: की मान्यता में
(8) handwriting recognition :: हस्तलिपि अभिज्ञान
(9) public recognition :: सार्वजनिक मान्यता
1. identification ::
2. acknowledgment ::
3. official approval ::
4. appreciation ::
5. credit ::
6. realization ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for your discovery.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
You know, our
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
and a perfunctory
chin jut of RECOGNITION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Oh, let me try
the voice RECOGNITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: recognition
Meaning and definitions of recognition, translation in Hindi language for recognition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recognition in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recognition"
What recognition means in Hindi, recognition meaning in Hindi, recognition definition, examples and pronunciation of recognition in Hindi language.