उचित, वाजिब, तर्कसंगत, यथोचित, माकूल, तर्कशील, सर्व-मान्ययुक्तियुक्त
Adjective(1) showing reason or sound judgment(2) not excessive or extreme(3) marked by sound judgment
(1) Today, the Prime Minister released his two options for Senate reform describing them as moderate and reasonable .(2) What is appropriate and reasonable has to be assessed in individual circumstances.(3) The comments to the caregiver were neither fair, nor reasonable , nor moderate.(4) Now, that sounds to me - and I think it will sound to any reasonable viewers and listeners - a pretty imperial statement.(5) The first stage is for the clinician to decide whether or not a ventilator-supported patient has a reasonable likelihood of being able to breathe on his or her own.(6) At the farmers' market in the Lismore Showground on Saturday mornings there is a wonderful selection of fresh produce at very reasonable prices.(7) Tell them that you will happily pay their full rate, plus the time they spent to assess the problem, if they give you a reasonable assessment and are able to fix the problem.(8) Again, being able to make a reasonable deposit will help convince them you are serious and not a bad risk.(9) He should be able to stay in reasonable shape while he wails for his fractured left ankle to heal.(10) Even that is limited by what is reasonable and appropriate.(11) Consumers want consistent high quality products at a reasonable price.(12) The 22-year-old company's basic principle is to develop new, simple products at reasonable prices by making the best use of the materials.(13) I do not believe it is moderate, or reasonable , or just to label all citizens of Israel as ├ö├ç├┐soldiers├ö├ç├û and thus fair game for murder.(14) It's a reasonable price for the product.(15) Have a reasonable life and be able to buy a nice tombstone.(16) ├ö├ç├┐It might sound reasonable but all it really says is, ├ö├ç├┐we haven't the cash ├ö├ç├û,├ö├ç├û said Flood.
(1) reasonable price :: उचित दाम
(2) reasonable prices :: उचित मूल्य
(3) reasonable doubt :: उचित संदेह
(4) reasonable grounds :: उचित कारण
(5) reasonable time :: उपयुक्त समय
(6) beyond reasonable doubt :: उचित संदेह से परे
(7) reasonable person :: उचित व्यक्ति
(8) reasonable care :: उचित देखभाल
1. sensible ::
2. within reason ::
कारण के भीतर
3. fairly good ::
4. inexpensive ::
5. sane ::
6. fairish ::
1. illogical ::
2. incoherent ::
3. inconsequent ::
4. invalid ::
5. irrational ::
6. unreasonable ::
7. unsound ::
8. weak ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're supposed to be some kind
of a REASONABLE businessman.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
So, do you have anything
REASONABLE to ask?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
- A fortnight?
- That seems REASONABLE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
It's a REASONABLE assumption.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Be REASONABLE. We want to do
different things with the ring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: reasonable
Meaning and definitions of reasonable, translation in Hindi language for reasonable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reasonable in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reasonable"
What reasonable means in Hindi, reasonable meaning in Hindi, reasonable definition, examples and pronunciation of reasonable in Hindi language.