वास्तविकता, सच्चाई, यथार्थ, सत्य, यथार्थता, सत्यताअसलियत
Noun(1) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(2) the state of being actual or real(3) the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be(4) the quality possessed by something that is real
(1) This is part of the reality of women's experience in today's Ireland.(2) I am sure it will prove to be another one of the more quality reality shows out there.(3) I know, because I've witnessed the stunning reality of daily existence in the North.(4) That is very different from reality television or commercial porn sites, where the machines are owned and steered by a company.(5) the reality of Marryat's detail(6) In those cases the House in effect decided that the substance or reality of the composite transactions was to be considered free of any artificial steps.(7) The reality of the child's early experience may or may not be known.(8) the paperless office may yet become a reality(9) All of that combines to work against the sense of immersion and reality created by the graphics and large gameworld.(10) You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.(11) Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.(12) Anywhere outside you will experience the reality of traffic going forwards - in quantity, at speed.(13) Unfortunately though, this only seems to be a good idea, instead of reality .(14) reality television(15) But a York research team is at the forefront of a project which aims to make this previously far-fetched dream a reality .(16) If networks run out of ideas for reality shows before the viewers get sick of them, then they'll return to a scripted program format.
(1) in reality :: वास्तव में
(2) reality show :: रियलिटी शो
(3) virtual reality :: आभासी वास्तविकता
(4) reality check :: वास्तविकता की जांच
(5) augmented reality :: संवर्धित वास्तविकता
(6) escape from reality :: वास्तविकता से भागना
(7) face reality :: सच का सामना करो
(8) objective reality :: वस्तुगत सच्चाई
(9) reality testing :: वास्तविकता परीक्षण
1. the real world ::
2. fact ::
3. verisimilitude ::
4. world ::
1. fiction ::
2. illusion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the nature of your REALITY?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Couldn't face REALITY,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I'm interested in REALITY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
the terrifying REALITY of being trapped
in a relationship with Amy forever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
It's only a matter of time
before my tenuous grasp on REALITY fades.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: reality
Meaning and definitions of reality, translation in Hindi language for reality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reality in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reality"
What reality means in Hindi, reality meaning in Hindi, reality definition, examples and pronunciation of reality in Hindi language.